Thirteen

Hoseok's POV

Back in the days of my past, I remembered that I was afraid of love, thinking that my heart couldn't bear itself to be broken once I gave it to someone.

White foam formed above my upper lip that made Nanami laugh. What a lovely sound it was.

"Oh god, Hoseok. I'd live to stay and chat with you but I have to go back to the dorm. The girls will be worried about me," said the brunette, who tucked some of her hair behind her ear and grabbed her things.

I stood up as well, getting the bag from her. "No problem. I'll take you there. It's not safe to walk alone at this time of night."

It was already 10 in the evening. Time has passed by so quickly.

...especially when you enjoy someone's company.

We left the cafe we were staying at the whole day and I walked with her to her dorm. As expected, the conversation never ended between us as we moved. It feels like a natural thing to have any random topic and not having to worry about how weird would it be.

She and I could talk about anything.

"I wish I could meet your friends. They sound like wonderful people." She complimented, amused at stories of my friends back in Korea.

"Well if you go to Korea, you will."

Not even noticing, we already stopped in front of her dorm. "Umm, I guess we have to go separate ways from here."

"At least you're safe." I showed her a wide grin and a thumbs-up. "Goodnight, Nanami."

She nodded her head, smiling. "Thanks for bringing me home. Goodnight, Hoseok." The girl turned on her heel and walked up the steps to the door, turning one last time before giving a small wave.

Once knowing she was safe, I went back to the accomodated hotel.

It was a great day.

I can't wait to get to know her more.