Eighteen

Hoseok's POV

"So when are you coming home, hyung? We miss youuuuu," whined Jimin on the other line, as well as the others who were listening in on the conversation.

I chuckled, adjusting the phone in front of me as I ate my breakfast inside my hotel room. The time difference wasn't that far along. They just finished jogging outside which is our usual routine.

"I've got like a week left before I go back." I slurped the carbonara pasta into my mouth and grinned at them, doing a peace sign.

Then Taehyung's head came into view, "Hyung! Come home soon. No one's funny here anymore. They're such kill joys." His rectangular smile really did make an impact on me as well. This boy has his charms and will break a lot of hearts.

"Little patience mah boys. Just a little more and I'm fully recovered." I winked at them, finally on the last fork of twirled pasta.

Namjoon then took over the phone, still looking sweaty from the run, "Don't worry, Jin and I will handle these boys while you're not here. It's just a bit difficult you know, not having a bridge from the hyungs to the maknaes. You're the only one who can connect the two age gaps."

"Hey! That's harsh!" shouted Jungkook from the other line.

"I sense no dinner for tonight!" Jin interjected and the younger boys have quieted down from that.

Yoongi simply just waved on the screen and dozed off on the sofa after the sweaty jog.

"Heard you got a hot date tonight." Jin wrinkled his nose mischievously, staring right at the phone's camera.

Now it was my cheeks' turn to have a pink shade, "Ahh, y..yeah. It's still a few hours later. AND IT'S JUST A FRIENDLY DINNER!"

"I'm glad my condoms would come in handy." Namjoon smirked on the side.

"HYUNG, STOB IT!"