Chapter 3: Who's that beautiful girl?

The paper was saved by your jaws. In short, both of you kissed UNINTENTIONALLY.

You immediately pushed him.

"What the hell! It's disgusting!" You exclaimed to Hanbin.

"W-what? D-disgusting? Who said I wanted it to happen? Huh?" Hanbin replied.

"Aishh! This game is non sense." And you walked out of the game and have your seat.

"You must be lucky that you got to kiss your high school crush. Aigoo!" He shouted at you but you're still mad and ignore what he said.

"Uh, hyung you both attended the same school?" Chanwoo asked and he nodded.

If I could just go home right now.

While everybody was enjoying the pool and the beach, you were just sitting on the sea shore watching the sunset when someone sat beside you.

It's Bobby.

"Hi." He greeted you with a smile but you did not respond and did not even smile back.

"I heard that you and Hanbin were classmates before?" He asked and you nodded.

"Hmm, well Hanbin is silly so I don't believe that you had a crush on him before so don't feel awkward."

"Yeah, I used to." You honestly tell him for him not to get curious.

"Oh, that was surprising. Ahmm, well you can forget about that, it's been a long time." He said.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be having fun with them." You said to him.

"Well, I'm having fun talking to you right now." He said and you looked at him in the eyes.

"There's no fun talking with me. I've got nothing to offer to you. I need to go to my room now, have fun with them." And you stood up and took a rest in your room.

The team vacation just went as hell as it started. The next couple of weeks have become so stressful because everybody is adjusting with the new structure of the company.

One morning, you arrived in the building a few minutes later (but it doesn't matter in yg, they have grace period). You just timed in when a very beautiful lady approached you.

"Uhmm, hi. Do you know where the IKON members are in this building? I'm working with them, I am a lyricist." And she showed you a contract from yg for confirmation.

"They're in the 3rd floor. You can ask the people there for the room." You told her.

Today is the first day of your training, it's only 2 hours so you can still work after that.

The whole team for IKON will be having an important meeting today. You have no idea what is it all about. As you entered the conference room, you saw the same lady who asked you this morning.

"Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I have here with me Sunny. She's been working with IKON members for years now. She just had a vacation in the US and now she's back. She's a lyricist and will be working with IKON starting today." Jisoo introduced her.

Well, the meeting was just all about that lady. After the meeting, all the IKON members approached her. She hugged each and every members.

Aishh, they should've done that in private.

When she hugged Hanbin, she just stay still for a longer moment while Hanbin has not much reaction.

"Yah! Noona-yah! You're being unfair." DK complained while she unhug BI and walking out of the conference.