Chapter 18: Lucky Sunny

Back to Haru's POV

After the shoot, you went home straight. You didn't have lunch but you don't feel hungry. You lie down on your bed and stare blankly on your ceiling.

Why do I feel like this? I'm not supposed to be affected by it. Do I really have feelings for Hanbin now? Aishh! I think I really do. This is so wrong!! Please remove this feelings! Please!

The next morning you are still arguing with yourself on how to stop your feelings for Hanbin.

"Should I ask Jisoo to place me in a different group like Blackpink? Even just 2-3months, maybe that's enough?"

You arrived in Jisoo's office to talk about something.

"Jisoo Unnie, I have something to discuss with you." You start talking.

"I wanted to move to other group." You said.

"Temporarily?" She asked.

"Uhm, yeah but you can also move me permanently." She said.

"Hmm, why is that so sudden? Is there someone bothering you? Was that Bobby?" She asked.

"No, no unnie. I am avoiding someone but not Bobby." You told her hesistantly.

"Who?"

Does she really need to know.

You keep silent.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry but I cannot do that now. IKON will be having a comeback soon. We need you in this team. But I can grant your request after promotion but not permanently and I'm still not sure about it." She said without waiting for your reply.

"Thank you Unnie. I just hope that I can be transferred." Then you left her office and went back to your work place.

You passed by the dance studio and you saw IKON working so hard for their comeback. Hanbin caught your attention. He's so dedicated with his work and he's a very strict leader. He's way far from being just a normal person.

After the long wait, IKON had released their new song, Love Scenario. It was loved by so many people especially the elementary graders. Music show performances, fan meetings, show guestings and promotions made everybody busy.

It was very tiring for almost 2 consecutive months. But the most tired of all is Hanbin. You haven't talked to him since before their comeback. You honestly miss him.

After filming Idol Room, you saw Sunny and Hanbin ride on a different car.

They must be going on a date. Aisshh, why do I feel so sad.

"Wahhh!!" Bobby surprised with his scream.

"You surprised me! Aigoo." You were very surprised.

"Today's the last day of our promotion, wanna join us?" He asked you.

"Where?" You asked.

"Of course we'll have mukbang while camping somewhere in Paju." He said.

"Call?!" You're very excited.

It's just you and all the IKON members except Hanbin.

"Hyung! Where's Hanbin hyung?" Junhoe asked.

"He's with Sunny. Sunny asked him to accompany her in the hospital because she's not feeling well." Song answered.

"Really? Will he come over after that?" Junhoe asked again.

"I doubt it. He must be very worried about Sunny." You answered him while preparing a wrap and they all looked at your back.