Chapter 16: Twist

Haru's POV

From the previous incident, Hanbin did not allow you to pay him. He just wanted you to visit your mom often. But you still insist and promised that you will pay him monthly and at the same time will visit your mom often.

Today, you, IKON and the rest of the staff have nothing much to do. Only Hanbin and Bobby are busy creating music for their comeback which has no definite schedule yet. While helping the producer organize the files, you heard a familiar voice.

"Yah, can we talk for a while?" You looked at the person and saw Sunny.

"Is that worth of my time?" You asked her.

"Definitely." She said and both of you went in a vacant conference room.

"I'm just here to remind you of something-" you cut her off.

"To stay away from Hanbin? Come on Sunny, you think he would pick me over you? I have no interest in Hanbin in the first place-" she cut you off.

"Oh really? How come he's at your house the other day?" She asked you and you got confused.

"What? Sunny, if you wanted to know about it, go ask Hanbin. I bet you're not gonna believe me." You said.

"This will be my last warning to you. I'm making things up with Hanbin, don't mess with us." And she left.

What does she think she's saying? She should've make things faster if she really wants him. I don't really care!

You passed by Hanbin's studio and you saw him with Sunny. He's busy making music but Sunny is obviously flirting him. Sunny started to touch his shoulders and slowly hug him from his back.

This is disgusting! Why flirt in the work place?

Because you are disgusted, you opened his studio's door slowly and close it hard. They both startled and you ran away. Thankfully they didn't saw you.

While running away, you bumped unto someone's chest. You looked up to see Bobby.

"Oh, uhm. I'm sorry." You apologized.

"Haru, it's you. It's been a long time since we last talked. Wanna grab some coffee with me downstairs?" He asked you.

"Uhm, sure." You're a little nervous because you always remember what he said during your trip to US.

At the coffee shop...

"How are you Haru?" He asked you.

"Uhm, honestly, lately I've been struggling so much. But I'm fine now. How about you?" You asked him.

"Well, I'm in the process of moving on." You were surprised with his response.

"Hmm, is that what I think it is?" You asked him.

"Yeah. But don't worry, I'm not blaming you for this. And besides, I just really wanted to focus in my career for now. I'm still hoping in the future." He said.

"Hmm, I also hope for your career's success." You said.

"Haru, is there something between you and Sunny? Because I saw you a while ago." He changed the topic.

"Ahh, that girl? She just said that I should stay away from Hanbin. She's beautiful but got no brains." You told him and he was surprised.

"Why? Is there something going on between you and Hanbin?" He asked.

"W-what? Of course there's none. Come on, she always nag every girls who interact with Hanbin. She's too obssessed." You told him.

"She really is." Bobby seriously responded.