Chapter 22: Dating News

Haru woke up with the flashes of camera.

"What was that?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Paparazzis." You replied and she was surprised.

"Oh no. What are we going to do?" She asked, worried.

"Let's get back to Seoul. I need to talk to the management as soon as possible." You told her.

"I'm sorry for all of these. I should've been more careful." You apologized.

"No need to apologize. What matters most is how will the agency respond to this." She asked.

While on your way to Seoul, an unexpected person is calling you, Yang Hyun Suk.

"Hanbin-ah, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to Seoul." He asked in a serious tone.

"Are you with someone?" He asked.

"Hmm yeah." He nervously responded.

"Ok. Get back to the office with the person you're with." He said and hang up.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"It's the CEO." You said.

It was supposedly your first vacation with her, but everything was ruined because of your carelessness.

"I'm sorry Haru." You apologized to her.

"Hmm? It's fine. I'm actually worried about you." She said while driving.

"YG wants to talk with us." You said.

"I know. I heard." She seems comfortable.

"You knew. But why it seems like you're not worried at all?" You asked.

"Everything happens for a reason. We just have to face it." She said.

She's right.

You arrived in the office with Haru. You let her wear mask and shades just in case paparazzi is around.

"Have a seat." Yang Hyun Suk said. Everyone is in the conference room. Haru took off her mask and shades and sat down.

"Dispatch just talked to us hours ago before releasing this dating news." YG started the conversation.

"Well for now, I just want to ask personally of you two are truly dating." He asked.

Haru looked at you.

You hold her hand.

"Yes, I am dating Haru not long ago." You revealed.

"Hanbin-ah, it's not wrong to love. Dating a non-showbiz person is actually better but it would be hard for her." He continued.

"Are you willing to face the consequences just in case we confirm in the media that you are dating a YG PD?" He asked.

"I have no plan of denying her as my girlfriend CEO." You said.

"But I have no plan of ruining her life." You continued while looking at her.

"Koreans' perception to idols dating is so wrong. They are not holding our lives, we are here to entertain them, not to be enslaved by them." You continued.

"We all know that. Don't worry, we are a family here. You may both leave now. We'll take care everything." YG said.

You and Haru leave the office and decided to be accompanied by the company van.

"Trust YG with it." Haru whispered to me and I just nodded and hugged her but she stopped you.

"Why?" You asked her.