Chapter 4: My new friend, Bobby

You immediately took away your hand from him because it feels uncomfortable to you.

"Oh, uhm I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask some help from you. My computer suddenly don't work when I changed the cables before, can you help me?" He asked.

Just because of that he grabbed me by my hand? What's wrong with this person? Does he think he can make any girl fall for him? Not with me.

You came to his studio to see what's wrong. The cables were tangled and it might took hours to fix it. Without a word, you place your bag on the couch and started fixing it. It wasn't easy of course and Bobby is just watching you.

Bobby's POV

Why do I want her to be around me? Am I falling for her? No way! But who cares anyway? I am not sure about it but I like it.

She's sweating because it was a bit hard and the cables are under the table. You look for your handkerchief and wiped her forehead gently. She looked at you.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you're sweating too much." You answered her.

"Stop it. I can manage wiping my sweat on my own." She said and you stopped it.

After fixing the cables...

"You are really great! Thank you for this. Uhmm, do you want to grab some lunch with me? It's my treat. Please? Just this time." You asked her with your hands begging.

"Ok." All she said. Inside yourself you're celebrating.

You went down without realizing Hanbin saw you walking and talking with Haru. You both took a cab and sat in the back. She's just looking outside and you're looking at her. You noticed that her hand is resting on the space between you.

Her hands honestly doesn't seem that soft. It has scratches, some scars and calluses, she must have worked really hard.

She just kept silent during that 20-minute journey to the grilling restaurant of your choice.

"Imo, can you give us a lot of pork belly? Thanks." You ordered.

"Is there anything that you wanted besides the pork belly?" You asked her and she just shake her head.

You both grilled the pork. You can't seem to stop staring at her. It's your first time to look at her so near and long. She has a simple face without single trace of make up. She seems skinny but she's actually strong.

"Wae?" She asked because she noticed that you keep staring at her.

"Nothing. Let's eat." You said.

You took a piece of meat and offered to feed her. At your surprise she ate it. You're so happy and smiled at her.

"Haru, you're such a nice person." You said while eating.

"No, I'm not." She disagreed.

How come she could say that she's not a nice person.

"How can you say that you're not?" You asked.

"I took you for granted." You were surprised with what she said.

"I came with you just to fill my stomach because I can't afford to." She continued.

Is that the only reason why she said that she took me for granted? That's really nothing. She's so honest to the point that I'm starting to know more about her.

"No, you're not. But anyways, I wanted to ask something to you." You continued.

"What?" She asked and stopped grilling for a while.