Chapter 21: First Vacation as a Couple

Someone opened the door. You both looked at the person who opened the door.

"Eo-eomma?" You were surprised.

"Oh, anyeong hasseyo eommeonie." Hanbin bowed 90°

What's happening? My mom just got home?!?! I am happy but at the same time worried.

You and Hanbin sat next to each other while facing your mother.

"Why are you staying together in this room? Haru! Is this what you're doing while I'm away?!" She shouted and both of you are scared to death.

"Ahh, emmeonie, it's not what you think it is. We were just eating dinner." He explained while rubbing his palms.

"It's a joke." Your mom suddenly laughed.

"Huh? Why?" You asked her.

"This is what I really wanted. Hanbin-ah, I never expected that it would be this early huh." She teased him.

"W-what? I mean no, eommeonie, no. It's not really what you think it is. We were just eating." He explained.

"It's ok Hanbin. You can do it whenever you want. I am looking forward on having a gran child." She said.

"WHAT?!" You both asked. You blushed.

"Eomma, stop it. Hanbin and I were just having dinner." You were annoyed.

"Ok ok. I was just hoping." She said and stopped teasing both of you.

After having a few chats, Hanbin left.

Looking at the ceiling while lying down together with your mom, you both had a serious talk.

"Haru, I'm so greatful that I can look after you now." She said while rubbing your back.

"Eomma, are you really ok now?" You asked her.

"Yes of course. I already showed you my clearance. I'm totally fine. Don't worry about me. Wait, tell me, are you and Hanbin dating?" She asked.

Oh no! What am I going to say?

"Come on Haru, I'm your mom." She said.

"Hmm, kinda." You're a little embarassed.

"I knew it." She hugged you so tight.

It seems that mom really like Hanbin.

The next day you went to the office, you saw your desk with a box of Royce White Chocolate. No note.

Who put this here?

"It seems like you've got a secret admirer Haru." Jisoo said as she pass by your desk.

"Huh? It's impossible." You said while trying to look around to see who put it there.

While working into something in the Editor's Studio, someone texted you.

It's Bobby.

"Hi Haru! How are you? Do you have time later?"

You replied.

"Uhmm, sure. Maybe lunch time?"

During breaktime, Bobby went to your office to take you outside.

Hanbin's POV

You saw Haru and Bobby on their way out of the building.

Huh? Where will they go? Haru didn't even inform me for this. Aishh.

You follow them secretly.

Back to Haru's POV

"Do you want to eat some pork belly?" Bobby asked you.