Chapter 12: First Date

"Date me for a day."

You can't stop hearing his voice after what he just said.

While lying on your bed...

"What am I going to answer? But no, do I have the right to say no? Should I say I really didn't want his idea or just pretend I forgot about it. Arghhh! I thought I can enjoy US but what is happening now is nothing but a thrill. I don't know if I'm happy or not. It's totally a mixed emotions." And you stopped talking to yourself when you heard a knock on your door.

Omo! Is that Bobby?! Oh no, what am I going to say?

And you nervously opened the door only to see Jisoo.

"Oh, unnie!" And you breathed out and calmed down.

"Haru-yah! What's up? Have you decided already?" When Bobby suddenly came up.

"What she has to decide?" Jisoo asked and your eyes widened while looking at Bobby.

"I asked her for a one day date." He said right a way.

Jisoo was so surprised from what she heard and you hit your head with your palm.

"That's not what you think it is unnie." You tried to convince Jisoo that it's not true and that's not something what she think it is.

"Why Haru? Are you afraid of Jisoo? Don't worry she's a true friend." He said while putting his arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

"I am surprised but I'm absolutely happy to hear that! I didn't expect that Bobby. Haru is a bit savage and-" Bobby cut her off.

"It's not what I like about her. I mean, it's just for a day and I don't want to harm her because of me being an idol. But who knows if she wants to continue dating me, it's up to her." He explained.

"It's up to you Bobby. But think about the YG's dating ban. Be careful of that." Jisoo reminded him.

"Omo! What are you two talking about? It's giving me chills." You said.

"Noona, help her dress up tomorrow." He said.

"Call! See you tomorrow after the shoot Haru!" She said and left. Bobby winked at you and left.

You closed your door.

"Aishhh! What is happening! Aishhh!" You're going crazy.

Today, beach will be the next set where most of the screen time focuses. You are very nervous to approach Bobby today because starting today you will date him in 24 hours. You received a message from Bobby with his selca.

Bobby:
Good morning! Did you eat breakfast? See you later 😘 ❤❤❤😍

Bobby:Good morning! Did you eat breakfast? See you later 😘 ❤❤❤😍

Yah! Those emoticons are killing me. Aigoo!

You just read the message but you did not reply simply because you don't know what to reply.