Chapter 11: Love and Fall

iKON's 3-month filming in China for a project just ended. And Haru has been assisting in Blackpink's production for 3 months as well. She's been doing good and very busy at the same time. She has no communication with iKON since they went to China. Bobby on the other side is about to prepare for his solo album, Love and Fall.

Haru's POV

You've been worried about Bobby not contacting you for 3 months. But thankfully you got to have a lot of things to do that's why you have no room for releasing your emotions. You did try to contact him once but didn't receive a response. Since then, you did not dare to contact him again.

iKON get back to work today after a week of rest after getting home from China. Jisoo called you to her office.

"Haru, you've been doing great in your training, just keep working hard. I have a news for you, you will be leaving Blackpink as of today and will be working for our new project. Bobby has been very busy right now preparing for his solo album and that's gonna be our next project. We will be filming about 4-5 music videos in USA." She explained.

"So you mean, I'll be leaving with you to go to USA? Really?" You asked, a little surprised.

"Yes." Jisoo smiled as she answered.

"Omo! This is my first time overseas! Woah, thank you Jisoo Unnie." You expressed your happiness to her.

Jisoo asked you to come to Bobby's studio to ask if there are still anything he needs for our flight next week. You're a bit nervous because you didn't get to talk to him for months.

"Annyeong haseyo! Uhmm, Jisoo is asking if you have anything you need for our flight next week." You said while he was busy doing his music. He looked at you and smiled. He offered you a seat.

"This is what I'm busy for months. I'm sorry, I lost my phone." He apologized.

"You lost it? Oh, I'm not surprised cause you're all messy." You answered him.

"Yeah, I am. By the way, you coming with us in the US?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm so happy because it's my first time overseas." You told him, excitedly.

"Really? That's good. If we have some spare time I can tour you around." He said with a big smile.

And you both had a conversation.

As soon as you left Bobby's studio, you called your mom and told her that you will be leaving for a month. She said she'll feel lonely but she's happy for you.

While on your way back to staff's office you pass by at the lounge where Sunny is having a discussion with Hanbin. And because you have no interest with what they're talking you just ignore them. But you stopped when you heard Sunny mentioning your name.

"Hanbin-ah, was that because of that stupid girl Haru?" She said.

"She's not stupid. You don't know her well." Hanbin replied.

"She seems to be innocent but she's a flirt. I'm gonna talk to her." She threaten him.

"Go. As if you could win against her." He's so confident about what he said.

You are supposed to go but since you heard Sunny want to talk to you, you stepped in.

"What?" You cooly asked her. You could see that she's nervous.

"I told you last time that you should avoid Hanbin..." she said. You smirked.

"Yah! Hanbin-ah, you should clearly tell her that I am never your ideal type. And tell her that I have no time for such stupid things." You talked in front of her while talking to Hanbin. He just smirked.