Chapter 6: Inspiration

"What do I have to do with the inspiration you need?" You asked him.

"Well, I wanted to hear stories from other people. It doesn't necessarily need to be about love between two people like the usual."

"Ahmm, so what can I help you?"

"Maybe we can have a chat about you after the music video filming and promotions. I asked you this early because I wanted you to have enough time to think of which one you wanted to share."

"Okay. But out of all the people you know, why does it have to be me?"

"Well, don't get me wrong I have no other intentions."

"Well, I know. As if it's possible for you to like me, I never thought of that don't worry."

"Ahh, really? Well, I did ask other people for their stories, don't worry. That would be all Haru."

Yah! Haru-ya, what the heck did you just assume?? That's so embarassing!

Filming of Music Video...

You helped the others staffs to carry and set up the place. But aside from that, Jisoo and the Main PD gave you the permission to shoot some of the parts of the mv. Of course because you're newbie, you can't take over all the filming.

All the IKON members were dressed and done with their make up. They all look cool.

You filmed the last part where all the IKON members were together

"Hanbin-ah, stop blocking the other members. Let's do it again." You shouted.

He just bowed in agreement to what you had commanded. And the shoot went well.

It was a great shoot. And you are so happy that you had a great job.

Hanbin's POV

Wait, Haru is holding the camera? Why?

"Hey hyung! It seems that you're too surprised." June chat with you while waiting for the cue.

"No, I mean, I never thought that they would allow a newbie to film our music video. Don't they have enough budget to treat us like this?" You answered June.

"I don't think that's their reason." June finished the conversation.

And the shoot started. And while filming the last part...

"Hanbin-ah, stop blocking the other members. Let's do it again." She shouted.

And you did what she said. Finally, the filming is done in one whole day.

"Hanbin Oppa!" You heard someome called your name. You turn to see Sunny.

"Guys, I brought something for you. I bought some coffee and snacks. I knew you're all tired." And she gave each members only the coffee and snacks.