Chapter 8: Coward Hanbin

Because it was too cold, you can't help it but just stare at him. His face may be covered with mask but you can still imagine what he looks like.

Aigoo, how many more minutes do I have to endure?

When the bus stopped at the bus stop you woke Bobby up.

"Ahemm, we're here." You told him.

"Ohh, let's go." He said.

"Where's your flat?" He asked.

"W-what? I mean you don't need to walk me there." You said to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you just nod.

"Well, maybe you can go now. I'll wait for the bus. Be careful on your way home." He said.

And you bowed at him and said goodbye.

Third Person's POV

Bobby didn't hop on the bus but he secretly followed Haru. And checked out where she lives without Haru noticing it.

The next day at the office, Hanbin's studio's door knob is broken. The door will not be opened not unless it was opened from the outside. Since Hanbin doesn't want to be disturbed, he's all alone there.

Hanbin's POV

Rrriinnngggg! The phone rang and you answered it.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hanbin-ah, are you busy right now?" You heard a very familiar Sunny's voice.

"Yeah, I'll be out of the studio tomorrow morning. I need to finish something." You said to her. You find her so annoying.

"But they wanted to fix your-" you cut her off.

"Sunny, I'm too busy to waste time right now. I'm hanging up." You didn't care much about what she is about to say.

You've been so busy that you didn't get to come out of the studio for the whole day. You just call someone to deliver anything you need inside your studio, from food to drinks, and so on.

It's already 12 midnight and still trying to finish a song. At this time, most of the staffs are already out of the office. You stood up and tried to get out of your studio to get some coffee and do some stretching. You twist the door knob and it doesn't unlock. You're locked.

"What is this? I'm locked." You whispered.

And then you saw someone outside and tried to catch her attention and ask for help. You knock on the glass door and she looked at you. It's Haru, seems like she's about to go home.

"Knock knock! Haru-yah! Help me open the door!" You tried to yell even though you know that she can't hear you. You finally caught her attention.

She hold the knob and just looked at you. She finally opened the door and you went out.

"Aigoo! Kamsahamnida! The door knob was broken." Yoi explained to her.

"I know. They asked me to fix it but you refused." She said.

"What? When?" You asked.

"Sunny did ask you this morning." She said and lift her eyebrows.

And then suddenly there was a blackout. All the lights are off and only the weak light of emergency lights are on. You were so surprised and you hugged her with you hands around her waist unintentionally because you are so scared.

"Yah! Get away from me!" She said.

"I'm scared! What is happening?" You answered her and slowly unhugging her when you heard a strange sound.