Chapter 5: Sorry

Haru's POV

Since IKON has been promoting for their debut album and prepare concert tours in some parts of Asia, they've been very busy and so as the staff including you. And because of that, you didn't have the chance to see your mom in almost a month.

Today, you are planning to visit your mom after driving IKON home after their broadcast.

While helping the others in decorating props, Jisoo (near you) was approached by Hanbin.

"PD-nim, we need someone to help us drive later. We will be having a meeting just the members." You heard Hanbin requested.

"Well, as of now I don't think that our drivers are available. But I knew someone who can drive you." Jisoo replied.

Omo! Not me please! Not now. I need to see my mom today.

And you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"Haru, please drive IKON to their meeting later and send them home." Jisoo said, it is not a favor that she asked but a command that doesn't need to request.

You stood up and look at Jisoo and then you glared at Hanbin.

"Aresseo..." you replied, and you don't have a choice.

It's 6pm and it's time to accompany IKON members to their meeting place. While waiting for them, you called your mom.

"Eomma..."

"Nae?"

"Eomma, mianhae. I can't come today. Something suddenly came up in my work."

"Aresseo, it's okay. Try coming next week."

"Mianhae."

And you hung up.

Bobby's POV

You went down to ride the van and just on time you saw Haru waiting.

She called someone.

"Eomma..."

"Eomma, mianhae. I can't come today. Something suddenly came up in my work."

"Mianhae."

And she hang up and turn around and saw you.

"Ahmm, they're coming in a bit." You said pretending not to hear anything.

Haru's POV

Then all of the other members came and you went to the van to open the door and let them in. Bobby is the last one to enter the van.

"I'll take care of this." (He meant about the closing the door for the members) He said.

And he closed the door and you went to the driver's seat.

After arriving at the location, you stayed in the van to wait for them. You assumed that it's an exclusive meeting and you did not welcome yourself with them.

About 3 minutes after they left, Bobby came. He knocked on your door. You opened the window.

"Why you didn't join us?" He asked.

"Why would I? It's a meeting." You asked him back.

"No, it's just a gathering." He replied. It made you feel mad because you replaced your time with your mom to their stupid gathering.

"What? It's just a gathering?" You asked in a more serious tone.

"Why? I mean did someone-" you cut him off.

"I'll talk to Hanbin." You said to him and get off the van.

You walked faster and bragged the room where they are gathering. Bobby came behind you.