Chapter 9: #WYD

Haru's POV

Today until tomorrow's schedule is shooting of IKON's last music video for this year before heading to China for a competition. They'll be staying there for 3 months together with Psy.

"Haru-yah! I have a favor to ask. Our driver is on a leave and he won't be able to come. Can you-" Jisoo asked but you knew what she's going to ask.

"No problem Unnie. I will pick them up." You cut her off and she just gave you a smile as a sign of thanksgiving.

You have this excitement because you already admitted to yourself that you have a crush on Bobby. You wanted to see him so often especially knowing that you won't be able to see him in a few months.

As soon as you arrived at IKON's dorm...

I can do this!

You pressed the doorbell and patiently waited.

"Oh, Haru noona! Where's the driver? Are you the one who drove our service again?" DK asked.

"Oh, Haru, it's you." Bobby greeted you and walk straight down to the parking lot.

When everyone's inside the van, you looked at rear mirror tryin' to take a glimpse of Bobby but it's Hanbin who's looking at you. You gave him a glare and you focused on your driving.

Arriving at the YG Building, Jisoo called you to her office.

"Why?" You asked her.

"I have something to tell you." She started talking.

"You are aware that IKON will be on a hiatus by next year. The reason behind it is to give way for the new girl group that will debut this August. Since there's no production group has been established for them, they are looking for some people to work fot them temporarily. Of course they prefer long time YG staff rather than new ones-" And you cut her off.

"Unnie, tell me straight to the point." You said to her.

"Well, after working for IKON's last music video this year, I have chosen you to work with Blackpink for 6 months." She said.

You did not know how to react. You're feeling happy that you won't get to see Hanbin but on the other side, you won't be able to see Bobby as well.

"Don't worry Haru, I will surely take you back after 6 months. Because I will include you to a big project after that." She reassured you.

You leave her office with sadness on your face.

I just started to like Bobby and now you're pulling me away from him? Aigoo, well this is what life is, unfair.

On the set of #WYD filiming, you were surprised that there were 7 females came into the set. They greeted everyone and introduced themselves as the IKON's female partners in the mv. And they get ready. You didn't mind them because you are still thinking about being transferred to another group.

"Do we have to show their faces or just IKON?" You asked Jisoo which is beside you.

"Of course the girls must be visible." She plainly replied.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to Bobby's partner. You'll be filming them at the court, classroom and then later at the train station." Jisoo said and you walked with her.

"Annyeong, this is Haru. She will be filming you and Bobby. Aigoo, you're so pretty." Jisoo said.

"Aniyo." She said.

And you started filming them at the court with Jisoos direction.

"One! Two! Three! Action!" And Jisoo queued.