Chapter 7: The Past

Hanbin's POV

"Hanbin-ah! Do you want to grab some dinner with me later?" Sunny suddenly arrived.

"No. I want to rest." You're exhausted that's why you're not in the mood.

You went home early to have some rest.

While lying on your bed, you're in deep thought.

I didn't care about Haru. But why I suddenly felt lonely?

Flashback<<<

Haru and I were classmates before. We talk casually as classmates. Until one day her close friends teases her to me. I never confirmed if it's true or not because we're not that close. The more her classmates teases her, the more I got interested to her until I developed this crush on her. She's not very beautiful but she has a simple beauty. She's sweet, thoughtful, kind, feminine, with sense of humor and she's cute. Haru got my cousin, Jeonghan's attention, which is a year older. He asked me if I can be a bridge to her and him and even it's against my will, I helped Jeonghan to become closer to her. She got mad at me for pushing her to my cousin. I assumed that she likes me and told her hurtful words to keep her away from me. "Haru-yah, stop liking me. And besides you're not my ideal type. And I don't think you'll be someone's ideal type. You're not that beautiful unlike Jiyoung. She's my ideal type." I lied. I didn't even knew where did I get those words. It's so harsh that I wanted to take it back, but it's too late now. Since then, we avoided each other like strangers. Until I got in to YG as a trainee and forgot about her.

- end of flashback -

Bobby just got home and was obviously in a hurry.

"Bobby-ah, are you going somewhere tonight?" You asked him.

"Yeah. I'll be meeting Haru tonight." He answered.

Why does he have to meet Haru? Are they tryin' to date?

"Bobby, are you dating Haru?" You asked directly.

"What?? I mean where did you get that? Of course not. I'm just interested in her story." He said.

"Oh, sorry for accusing you. Have a great day then." You said to him.

Bobby's POV

Why is he asking if we're dating? Oh maybe he's just protecting me from issues, that's why.

After taking shower, you texted Haru.

You: Haru, where do you live? I can pick you up.
Haru: Let's just meet somewhere you want to stay. Don't pick me up, it doesn't seem good for you.
You: Well, if you insist. Maybe we can meet near Han river, it's quiet there.
Haru: Ok, I'll be there in an hour.
You: See you! :)

At Han river, you saw a familiar woman walking towards you. You waved at her to recognize you.

"Follow me, I've found a quiet place there. I also brought some coffee and some snacks." You told her and she followed you.

You arrived at a place where there are a few people walking but since the sun is setting, people surely won't recognize you. Handing her the coffee and a burger, you also started the conversation.

"Haru, maybe we can start by your mood. How are you feeling right now?" You asked her.

"I miss someone..." she immediately answered.

"Ahh..uhmm, I don't mind if you won't tell who he is but I hope you don't mind me asking your relationship with him?" You asked.

By any chance, does he have a boyfriend? I didn't expect that.