Chapter 19: They Kissed

You drive them to Everland, one of the best amusement parks in South Korea. Hanbin put on sunglass and mask with his hoodie. A total disguise for him.

They first line up to the wooden roller coaster.

"You want to join?" Sunny asked.

You did not respond but you just line up as well.
The ride was so extreme so after that ride, the two decided to just walk around the tulip garden. You just look around to make sure no one's gonna recognize Hanbin. Sunny locked her arms to Hanbin's.

This Sunny is so clingy. They should've just went to a hotel instead of amusement park! There's so many young people here seeing them. They're not a good example to them. Aishh!

After having a walk, you all went to a cafe to eat something.

Hanbin bought 2 churros and 2 drinks. He handed you a churro and a drink. Sunny and Hanbin shared the same food and drink.

Aigoo! It's too disgusting to see these two flirts.

They even took a sip at the same time and laughed. You on the other side was very annoyed.

"Yah! Eat fast, stop flirting. Really this guys! Aishh!" You can't contain your annoyance.

And they rode almost all the extreme rides. It's a perfect date for young couples like them. While they are enjoying each other's company you can't help but get jealous.

Hanbin is a good man. He's kind. Sunny is very lucky to have him. They're a good pair. Sunny is pretty while Hanbin is handsome. They can have a very good combination to have a beautiful or handsome children. I envy them.

While watching them, an old man sat beside you.

"You alone?" He asked you.

"No, grandpa. I'm with that couple." You responded him humbly.

"They are your friends?" He asked and you nodded.

"I don't see in his eyes that he's happy. He's more like lonely." He said.

"You must be mistaken grandpa. He's the happiest right now." You responded.

After having a good talk with the grandpa, Sunny and Hanbin were just done with the rides.

"Let's watch the fireworks display." Sunny suggested to Hanbin.

"Okay." Hanbin smiled at Sunny.

You followed them to the viewing location of fireworks display.

It was so nice and so romantic as well. You're at the back of Hanbin and Sunny. Sunny suddenly held Hanbin's hands. Hanbin was surprised and looked at her. You were surprised when Sunny suddenly grabbed Hanbin's head and kissed him.

Oh my! What happened? It feels like I was stabbed in my heart. They kissed in front of me?!

But Hanbin immediately pushed Sunny. He looked at you. You're teary eyed but you tried to control your tears.

"Why Hanbin?" Sunny asked.

"Hmm, nothing. I was just surprised. You should have not done it." Hanbin said and he walked out leaving you and Sunny.

Because you're still in awe, you cannot move from your position. Everything seems so unreal. You didn't even see it coming.

Hanbin's POV
You never expected it to happen. It was never a part of your plan. You've hurted Haru too much.

You went to where the car was parked to calm your nerves.

"Aishh! What have I done in front of her!" You hated yourself. And then Sunny came.