Chapter 23: The End

YG postponed IKON's comeback. They are now on a hiatus for more than a year.

Haru and Hanbin continued their relationship and openly dating now. They are not the perfect couple. They also fight and make up. They smile and they cry. But at the end of the day, love prevails. Hanbin is too inlove with Haru. Until one time...

"Bobby, I wanted to marry Haru." You suddenly said the words out of the blue.

"What?! Are you serious? We haven't had our comeback and now you want to marry her?" He asked you.

"Why not? I'm a human too. I can decide whenever I think I'm ready. I love her enough." You said.

"Just one favor. Think about it all over again AFTER our comeback." Bobby left after that.

Why would I think again if I keep on ending up with the same decision?

The comeback went well and you decided to ask Haru for marriage after your promotions.

One day while Haru was busy working in her station...

"Haru, are you working late today." You asked her.

"Uhmm." She just said.

"Ok. So, I'll wait for you then." You said.

"What? You go home after work. No need to wait for me. I still have a lot of things to do." She replied while still busy working.

"See you later." You tease her.

She knew you very well. She knew you'll wait and she has no choice even she insist.

It's been a while since both of you had a romantic and sweet moments. She's been promoted that's why she had not much time to have date with you.

She's finally done with her work.

"You done with everything?" You asked her.

"Yeah. I should rest now so that I can be ready by next week." She said while yawning.

She's obviously tired. Very tired.

"Oh, you booked a ride already?" She asked.

"Yeah. I also asked for your mom to bring in your clother for 3 days and 2 nights." You told her.

"What?!" She's surprised.

"We're going on a vacation in Sapporo." And you just force her enter the car.

"Why so sudden?" She asked.

"Because I know you'll insist if I inform you ahead of time. So just sit back and leave everything to me." You said.

"But..." she said but you put your hand on her mouth.

"No but's." You said.

At Sapporo, night time...

"What place is this?" She asked.

"This place is Jozankei. Isn't it nice here?" You asked.

"Yeah. It is. The weather is nice as well. Hanbin-ah." She said.

"Uhmm?" You asked.

"Aren't you tired of waiting for me all the time? Like I always have no time for you because of work. I mean, I'm afraid you fall out of love." She asked.

"No. Why would I? As long as I see you everyday, that's enough." You said.

You take out the ring from your pocket. Held her hand and put it on her finger.

"What is this?" She asked.

"You're now engaged with me. I don't need to ask you because I know you'll say yes." You said.

She laughed.

"Why?" You asked.

"This is the coolest ever proposal. I mean, no questions at all." She said while smiling.

"But honestly, you have no objection?" You asked, just to make sure.

"No. Why? It's been a while since we're together alone." She said while having a serious face and placed her arms around your neck.

"Y-yeah. That's why I brought you to a place where there are little to no people who would recognize us." You said and put your arms around her waist.

You touched her face and give her a long passionate kiss which you've never done before (A/N: for real!).

"You want to sleep with me tonight?" You asked her and she nodded.

Yes. Something happened between you two that night. You missed each other so much and need to feel each other's company. You did not plan this but because both of you love each other so much, it's done because of love. And it's done after being engaged.

The next morning...

"We need to get up early my Haru. I prepared something for you." You said and brought her to the dining. You made breakfast for her.

"Wow, you prepared all this?" She asked.

"This is not all. After you finish eating go get shower and wear the the dress inside the closet (inside the toilet).

 After you finish eating go get shower and wear the the dress inside the closet (inside the toilet)

Simple. Elegant. Beautiful. That's Haru as she came out with the beautiful wedding dress.

"Why do I have to wear this?" She asked.

"We're getting married." You revealed.

"What?! Hanbin, what's happening? Are you serious?" She asked in surprise.

She had nothing to do. Everything was set. You'll get married by a judge in Japan with only the immediate family and IKON are invited.

The wedding was very sentimental. The gathering is very simple. No program at all. That's the kind of wedding you like. No fancy clothes and things, just love is enough.

A day after the wedding. You send letters to few Korean media outlets to reveal the wedding ceremony happened yesterday. Fans and many people were surprised with the sudden news.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I will never regret it. I love the music industry. It is where we met and started. I maybe nervous for what people might say but once again I tell you, I won't regret it." You assured her.

"I'll support you no matter what." She kissed you.

The public has mixed reactions and opinions whether they agree or disagree with your decision. But most of the media outlets showed their support to you and your wife, Haru.

The board, production staff and IKON had a hunanimous decision to continue IKON as a 7-member group. They fully support your decision. Anyways  what is IKON without you, right? IKON will be forever OT7.

_______________________________________________
A/N: That would be all readers. IKON will be forever OT7 in our hearts. This is sad but atleast I made everything a happy ending, atleast with this story. It may not happen but, we all know that Hanbin is the one who created IKON. Please continue to support IKON and Hanbin. 파이팅! 아이콘 파이팅! 감사함니다!