Chapter 32

The night goes on and she curses the world for this. Curses her existence.

"That sounds pretty harsh coming out of your mouth." She hears behind her.
She turns around. Gillian.

"Stop these killings."
"Only if you get back to him."
"What if I don't get back."
"We won't stop. We know who to get now. To get to you. We could start with that pretty blond android. He seems close to you. We've been observing you."
She freezes.
"You promise to stop the killings."
"Yes."

She gives in, shoulders slumping a little imitating giving up.
"Bring me to him.".
Gillian smiles and grabs her shoulder.
"He'll be pleased to see you back. He missed you."

The walk is fast and she is pushed inside a room. Someone else restrains her.
"Welcome back dear, I'm positive Damian will make sure you won't leave anymore." She is pushed to a hallway. They stop in front of the door.
Her restrainer knocks on it.

"What?!" An angry yell.
"Master, we have someone for you." He says.
The door opens revealing Faith's personal hell, Damian.

"Faith, my precious. I'm glad you finally came around." A hand on her neck, squeezing hard. She chokes, but keeps as quiet as possible.

She is thrown into the room, the door slams shut.
He takes her face and licks a line from her jaw to her forehead.
"You still taste divine." He purrs.
"But I have to punish you for escaping for so long."

He grabs her by the hair and drags her into his private torture room.
She can't hold back the whimper that leaves her mouth.
He grins.

Pulling her up by her neck, he locks her hands on a pole. She pulls, but it doesn't move.
"You see, I improved this room so that when you got back, there would be no way of escaping."

She feels sick when she sees him walk to the opposite wall. It is decorate by all kinds of torture devices. From leather belts, to spiked whips, to finger cutters to knives, bats, guns, ...

He takes a spiked whip. First.
"You have been gone for 9 years.
There are 12 months in a year. 108 lashes should do for a start, don't you think?"

She's taken out of her frozen state with the first lash. The spikes cutting deep in her skin. She bites her lips, tears already leaving her eyes.
One after another lash keeps raining down on her body. Her back, his favourite place to rain them down.

At some point she starts to beg him to stop. It only makes the next lash more painful.
"Oh no no, don't you dare faint on me." He growls when he sees her go limp.

He attaches two electric pins to her body and presses a button. The wires connected to these pins light up, she shocks a few times, eyes wide open.

"I'm not done with you yet."
The last few lashes end on her back. She slumps forwards in pain when he stops, still fighting off the electric shock she received too.

"I'll break you nice and slow. You'll be perfect."
She hears the door open and close. She's alone again.