Chapter 1

Indra...

Indra...

Indra...

Wake up Indra!

Indra slowly opened his eyes and saw his father sitting in front of him with his legs crossed. The last thing he remembered was fighting with Asura and then nothing. Why was he fighting him though? Everything's cloudy from the day he awakened his sharingan. 

It couldn't be! It has to! He's the one who possessed me. Black Zetsu! 

As Indra was thinking back on Black Zetsu, he heard his name being called again by his father!

"What do you want old man!" said Indra clearly annoyed by the revelations.

"Indra...I am sorry for what I did to you. I am sorry that I neglected you for Asura and ignored your feelings for being the heir to Ninshū. I am sorry that Zetsu manipulated your actions."

"Hn..it's too late for apologies father!" Indra spit out his name with venom.

"I am sorry son. I am giving you a second chance at life. I at least owe you that much. I know that you will never forgive me, my son, but I hope that one day you will find it in your heart to forgive this foolish old man."

"Hn.."

"I hope you enjoy your second chance, my son, my heir."

That was the last thing Indra remembered after he was brought to this dimension. Now he had three siblings, one brother and two sisters, Yuzu and Karin. His little brother, Ichigo, was the exact opposite of Asura. Yes Asura, his former little brother, he still hated his guts. But deep down he wished to see him again. And then there's his father. His father acts like a complete fool, an idiot. However, Indra was not a prodigy for nothing. He knew that his father was different from normal humans. That he was acting like an idiot but in reality he is different from the person he portrays himself as. Indra believed that his father was one of the so called Shinigamis. And judging by his powers he must've had a high rank. Probably a captain. Yes Indra knew all about the Shinigami, the soul society, the soul king, everything. All he did was to look through his father's mind with his sharingan and he had all the information about them. He also found out more when he and his parents went to Urahara's shop. But, let's not dwell on that anymore. it's been a few days when a girl by the name of Rukia met his little brother. And ironically she was a Shinigami, one of the noble families not to mention. However Indra was very good at acting, therefore he always ignored the hollows, the Shinigami and the girl. He didn't want any attention on him anytime soon. Now that he had two Zanpakutōs, he would had to go to soul society and answer on why a human has a Zanpakutō, and not one but two. He didn't really feel like explaining it so everyday he would train with them in his Kamui dimension. He would've sent a clone to the so called, school and he himself would train with his Zanpakutōs and sharingan. 

Now we find Indra sitting in the classroom looking at the Shinigami girl, Rukia Kuchiki. He sighed. What a pain....I guess I can act like I know her since now she is somehow in a human body. What a drag...

"Hello, my name is Rukia Kuchiki, please take care of me." said Rukia as she bowed slightly.

Indra ignored everyone in the classroom and looked at outside of the window from where he was sitting. As soon as the bell rang he stood up gracefully and left the classroom without so much as a glance to anyone.

That guy...such a powerful aura...the way he moves is like a nobleman or a lord, and those eyes of his feel like they can see through your soul. Just who is he? Why do I feel fear whenever I'm near him? Rukia thought as he looked at Indra.

Rukia looked at Ichigo. "Hey Ichigo, who is that guy that just left?"

Ichigo looked at her and then the door. Then he turned to Rukia. 

"Huh? Oh him, he's my older brother, Indra."

Indra. The name itself gives a feeling of power... Rukia thought.

"Yeah, he's very uptight like Uryu. And he is very scary when you anger him." said Ichigo as he shivered at the thought of him being angry.

An angered Indra was a sight he didn't want to see anytime soon.

"Hmm.."

"Oh and Rukia, he's also known as the sadist king around here."

"Sadist king?" Rukia tilted her head to the side.

"Yep..."

"But he doesn't look like a sadist."

"Don't let that stoic face of his fool you. He really is a sadist bastard. Hmm, oh I remember, there was this one time...

Flashback

"Hey look it's the freak." said a boy.

"Yeah I know. Why is he here? he always talks about seeing ghosts!" said another boy as they looked at Ichigo.

"Yeah and he's..."

The two boys suddenly felt a chill run down their spine. They slowly turned around and saw a towering figure behind them, with a very sickly sweet smile. and a very dangerous aura.

"So he's a freak eh?" said Indra.

"U-Umm no sir!" said the two together.

"Hn...but I remember you clearly say that my little brother is a freak."

"We're sorry! We won't do it again!"

"Tsk tsk tsk children should be punished for bad behaviour!" when Indra was sure that Ichigo couldn't see them, he beat them black and blue, their screams could be heard all over Karakura Town and they had nightmares night and day, complements of his sharingan. They were in hospital for 5 months. no one suspected him. They believed that a gang of criminals had beat them up, since you don't find a 5 year old fighting like that. 

Flashback ends

"I-I see. I'll keep that in mind."

I hope he never meets Unohana Taicho. That would be a disaster. Kami have mercy on us if they ever meet. Rukia shivered at her thought.

"Hmm.."

A beep could be heard from Rukia's pocket.

"What there's some hollows we need to take care of! Let's go Ichigo!"

"Hai!"

What the two didn't notice was that Indra had heard everything they said. He smirked and closed his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes and they showed his Mangekyō Sharingan spinning and he swirled away in his Kamui.

Hmm.. I sense that soon things are going to get really interesting...let's see what you can do, brother of mine. Indra chuckled.