Chapter 3

Urahara's shop

"Let me get this straight, you and four eyes over there, found it funny to bring a large amount of hollows for a competition just because you two had an argument." said Indra slowly with a very cold expression.

Everyone flinched at his tone.

"And none of you considered the lives of the citizens or the consequences of your actions?" he looked at them with cold piercing narrowed eyes."Are you two retarded or something!" he slammed his hand on the table with a little killer intent. Everyone started sweating. "You endanger lives, for some pathetic excuse of an argument just to see who is stronger?" he turned his face to Ichigo. Ichigo withered under his brother's gaze. " Did you not feel like ignoring him and walk away?" he looked at Uryu. "Or how about having a safe competition between yourselves, not wrecking the whole town to the ground." he tuned to Ichigo again. "If I was not there to save your life I am 100% sure that you would be dead. And I would find it very disappointing if you died brother. I would kill four eyes if you died without remorse and no one and I mean no one, not even kami could save him from my wrath!" he turned to Rukia. "And you! You pathetic excuse of a Shinigami, you are responsible for this whole mess! Train your Shinigami since you're the one who gave him his abilities." he turned to Kisuke "As for you former captain, you should know better than to let an untrained Shinigami run around Karakura town." he narrowed his eyes and smirked wickedly at him. "You will train him or you will have to deal with me and I promise you, you do not want that" Kisuke nodded quickly.

Indra stood up and went to open the door to leave however, he stopped and looked at Ichigo. "I should've known better, I thought at least my little brother had common sense. I guess I was wrong. Therefore, this will be your punishment." Indra looked at all of them and put them in a simple Genjutsu that would end as soon as the sun is up and left the shop quietly.

Next Day...

Indra's mindscape.

Everything inside was destroyed. We find Indra in the middle of the rubbles, fighting two women who are his Zanpakutōs, with his Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Indra-dono you should calm down!"

Indra ignored them both and continued fighting. He held a tiger seal, "katon: gouka mekkyaku" a wide stream of fire and made a wall and went towards them. As soon as the jutsu finished, he fell to his knees with sweat covering his brows. His shoulders shook a little for a minute and a lone tear fell down his cheek and fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry...what if I couldn't make it in time. What if he died. I could never live with myself knowing that I was unable to save my little brother." As soon as he said that, he fell unconscious.

The other two sighed and looked down at their master's face scrunched up in a sad expression while unconscious. They sat next to him and started playing with his hair slowly, the expression from before turned calm after a tear fell down.

For the first time in history Indra cried and asked for forgiveness.

Kurosaki's house, Ichigo's room.

"So you're telling me that you also had a nightmare after Indra looked at us." said Ichigo.

"Yes, that's right. Urahara said the same thing when I asked him." said Rukia.

"I guess that's what he meant by punishment. I've never seen him so angry before. I deserved it I guess. If I look at it from his point of view I would feel angry too. Rukia do you know if he has Shinigami powers?"

"Well from what I know his katana and his spiritual energy is like a normal human's. So I don't know how he did that."

"Hmm.."

Urahara's shop

"You're telling me that Isshin's eldest son, Indra, killed a hollow, knew that you were a former captain, knew about Shinigamis and Quencies, and he somehow put all of you in a nightmare realm, and all of you had different versions of nightmares." said Yoruichi

"That's right. From what I understand, I think that it is somehow an ability of his, and from what I gathered it might even not have been full power maybe 1% power? And I don't know how he knew all of this. From what Ichigo told me is that he can't even see Rukia." said Kisuke.

"Do you think he works with Aizen?"

"I honestly don't know. But their personalities are somehow the same."

"What about the katana that you told me about?"

"Ah yes the katana. Well the handle was white and the blade itself was normal like an everyday katana."

"Did it have anything that would make it a Zanpakutō?

"No, it didn't from what I saw. But if he's good as I think he is, then maybe he has somehow hidden it? I might be wrong though. And for some reason I don't think that it was all he can do."

"Hmm, that's troubling. We should keep an eye on him just in case if he's allied with Aizen."

"Yes. And make sure that no one finds out about this, especially Aizen. We don't know how many followers he has in soul society."

"Alright."

"Do you think we should inform Soul Society about this?"

"Not yet."

"Alright, it's your choice."

"But how did he put us in an illusion though." he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "He didn't do anything other than look at us or talk to us." Kisuke's eyes widened. "Wait, it couldn't be his eyes could it? Hmmm. I'll do some research and find out about it."

What they didn't notice was that a crow with sharingan was sitting at a tree branch nearby looking at them. The crow left as soon as their talk was finished.

Next day...

Early morning at Kurosaki's house.

"WAKE UP IIIIIINNNNDDDDRRRRAAAA!!!!" Isshin shouted as he opened Indra's door.

A sound of something hitting the wall and a thud was what could be heard next in the Kurosaki house.

"Ow! Wake-" he slowly looked up and saw Indra coming towards him with a katana and a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Foolish father, let's count bones!" Indra narrowed his eyes at him.

"No no no no no no.... it's fine! I'll go p-promise!!" said Isshin nervously and ran as fast as he could as if the devil was after him. Well you could say Indra was the devil in this case.

School

While indra was sitting at his same spot everyone was staying 2 meters away from him since he had an angry aura surrounding him.

Indra sighed and asked to go to the bathroom. "Kage bunshin no jutsu."

A solid clone of himself came into view. "You go in my place, while I go for my usual training."

"But why do I ha..."

However the clone wasn't able to finish when he felt a chill go down his back as Indra narrowed his eyes him.

"H-Hai!"

"Hn."

Indra left by using Kamui leaving the clone in his place.

"Scary!"

Indra's Kamui dimension

"Alright, let's get this started." Indra smiled wickedly at the hollows surrounding him and started fighting with both of his Zanpakutōs.

What no one knew was that he found out how hollows work, therefore he made some strong ones for his training.