Chapter 21

Soul Society - With Ichigo

"It's been a while Byakuya-boy," Yoruichi said.

"Yoruichi Shihoin." Byakuya said.

"Who is she? I don't know her." Hanataro said.

"No...I've heard that name before." Rukia said. "I think she was..."

"The Former Supreme Commander of the Stealth Force, and The General Unit Leader of the First Division Punishment Force, Yoruichi Shihoin." Byakuya said as he cut the bandages from his zanpakuto. "It's been a long time. You've been hiding for over a hundred years. I thought you were dead."

"Yoruichi..." Ichigo said. "You came to help me, didn't you? Thank you. Sorry, though. Step aside. I've got to defeat this guy."

"Defeat him? You? Defeat him? You fool!" Yoruichi said as she quickly disappeared however before she could punch Ichigo her fist was held by another hand.

"I wouldn't if I were you." a cold voice said that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw Indra holding Yoruichi's fist.

Impossible! He's faster than her?! everyone thought as they looked at Indra with shocked expressions.

Yoruichi narrowed her eyes. "You're beginning to piss me off you know."

"Hn good, then it means I was successful." Indra smirked.

A tick mark appeared on her temple. "What did you say brat?!"

Indra looked at Ichigo and narrowed his eyes. "Hn now why don't you sleep otouto."

"What-" before Ichigo could finish he fell unconscious.

How did he?! they thought.

"Hn I will be leaving now." Indra said as he picked up Ichigo's unconscious body.

"There's no escaping from here." Byakuya said as he glared at the former Otsutsuki.

"Hn." Indra smirked before disappearing.

"Who is he?! Do you know him Yoruichi?" Ukitake said.

"That's a good question. One that I do not have the answer to." Yoruichi said. She looked at Byakuya and smirked. "You talk like a big shot now, don't you? Byakuya-boy. Have you ever once beaten me at tag?"

"Would you like to try me?" Byakuya said as he flash-stepped.

When Yoruichi reached the other side, she gasped in shock as Byakuya appeared next to her. "Did you think you could escape with such a slow Flash Step?" Byakuya said as he struck Yoruichi. However, to his surprise, she appeared on his arm unharmed.

"Did you think you could capture me with such a slow Flash Step?" Yoruichi said mockingly and flash-stepped on the top of the building. "Three days. In three days, I'll make this boy stronger than you. This fight is postponed until then. Give chase, if you wish. 'Flash Master Yoruichi' won't be caught by the likes of you yet. Especially when he has him, it will be impossible to go after him." She said before flash-stepping away.

"They got away...Uh...Hey!" Ukitake exclaimed as Byakuya started leaving. "Where're you going, Byakuya? Didn't you come to capture the Ryoka?"

"I've lost interest." Byakuya said flatly. "Do what you want with them."

"Good grief, he's as moody as ever." Ukitake said.

Rukia fell to the ground unconscious.

"Miss Rukia!" Hanataro exclaimed.