Chapter 23

Indra's Kamui Dimension

"Why are you so excited, Master Indra?" Kodzuchi said.

Indra picked up the white bishop and smirked. "Because something tells me that this piece will make its move today. And as the bishop makes its first move, the fun finally begins." He chuckled.

"Will you inform Aizen-san?"

"I might." he smirked. "I wonder if he found anything on the clue I gave him. it would be interesting if he found out, though."

.

Soul Society - Prison

"Oh, A white butterfly just flew in." Uryu said absentmindedly. "How cute...Heh-heh...I wonder if it's spring here."

"He sees a butterfly and talks to himself." Ganju deadpanned. "He's cracked...You can go chase after it, if you want, Uryu."

"D-Don't tease me!" Uryu said flustered. "Who chases butterflies, anyways! Anyway, I wish you wouldn't call me by my first name. I don't remember being on such friendly terms with you!"

"What?!" Ganju shouted. "I don't remember being On friendly terms with you, either!"

Chad looked at the two silently.

"In that case, don't use my first name." Uryu retorted. "Anyway, you're acting too friendly."

"Being friendly is part of the Shiba clan legacy. You got a problem? Stupid fool!"

"I've never heard of such legacy!"

"Shh!" Chad said.

"What / What's wrong?" Uryu and Ganju said.

"Can't you hear that?"

everyone looked turned towards the direction of the commotion.

"Now that you mention it..." Ganju trailed off.

"What are you doing?! He's gone mad! Gone mad!" A voice shouted.

"Don't you think they're steadily headed this way?" Ganju said quietly.

"It reminds me of a scene out of a typical samurai drama..." Uryu said nervously.

"It's stop--!"

Suddenly the roof crashed down. Uryu and Ganju jumped back in surprise.

"W-What? What's going on?!" Uryu exclaimed.

"What is this?!" Ganju shouted.

The trio looked at the figure in front of them in horror. Kenpachi Zaraki looked at the trio stoically while the others freaked out by his appearance.

"Y-You're?!" Ganju exclaimed nervously. "Za-Za-Za-Za-Za-Za-! Kenpachi Zaraki, Captain of Squad 11!" Ikaku and Yumichika stepped next to Kenpachi. "Oh? You! You're the weird bowl-cut narcissist!"

A tickmark formed on Yumichika's temple as he gripped his zanpakuto. "And you are? I'm sorry, but I don't remember ugly faces."

"What did you say?! Let me tell you after I got bandaged up, everyone tells me I've gotten more handsome! And besides, how could you recognize me with my face covered?! Idiot!" Ganju retorted.

"So, he doesn't deny being ugly..." Uryu said.

Uryu's eyes widened when he saw a familiar orange haired girl step out. "Miss Inoue?!"

"Ishida! Sado! Ganju! You're all safe?! I'm so glad! Yachiru! Please stop that!"

"Fall! Fall down!"