Chapter 29

A/N Hey guys! So there's only one chapter left from this book. After the next chapter, you will get a sneak peek and a teaser of the second book. Its name and cover will be revealed at the same time. I hope you enjoy this chapter since some of your questions may be answered if you look closely! Hehehehehe~

- Luna

Soul Society - Sokyoku Hill

"This is the Sokyoku Hill?" Renju said surprised at where he and Rukia ended up.

"Welcome, Abarai." Aizen said.

Renji turned his head and looked towards the voice. He gasped in shock as his eyes widened when he saw Aizen alive standing next to Gin. "Captain Aizen? It can't be...What's...going on?"

"Leave Rukia Kuchiki here and back away." Aizen said.

"C-Captain Aizen?! Why are you alive?" Renji said. "No, never mind that...What did you say?"

"How odd." Aizen said. "You must have heard me. I said, 'Leave Rukia Kuchiki here and back away.' Abarai."

.

Isane drew a circle on the ground with her finger and started chanting. "Hearts of the South, Eyes of the North, Fingertips of the West, Heels of the East...Gather holding the winds, scatter sweeping the rains. Bakudo 58! Kakushitsuijaku!"

While Isane was looking for Aizen and Gin, Unohana was thinking back to what the traitor shinigami said.

.

"It seems you figured it out." Aizen mused as he looked at Unohana. "Yes, whoever lays their eyes on it falls under my spell. Which means that those who can't see will not be affected. In other words...Kaname Tosen was my subordinate from the beginning. Before I go, I'd like to commend you for sensing something suspicious about my dead body, Captain Unohana. You had the chance to examine my body the longest, but you were still under perfect hypnosis. Goodbye. I doubt I will ever see any of you again. Also, a bit of warning I'm not the only one with hidden motives." He smirked mysteriously before disappearing with Gin.

.

Who was Aizen talking about? Who is he? Is he another shinigami? Or is he one of the Ryoka? I have a bad feeling about this. Unohana thought as she frowned.

"I've pinpointed where they went!" Isane exclaimed.

Unohana turned back her attention to Isane.

"332 East, 1566 North!" Isane said. "It's the Sokyoku!"

"Understood. Now locate every captain and lieutenant and report to them everything we've learned here." Unohana said as she started walking away. "About Souske Aizen and where he's going to."

"Yes."

"And...get the message to those Ryoka as well."

Isane furrowed her brows. "I understand!"

"I'm counting on you." Unohana said as she put her hand on her Zanpakutō's hilt. "I must now try to save the lives of Captain Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Hinamori." as she said that a bright green light shined when she took out her Zanpakutō.

"Black and white net!" Isane exclaimed as a square light appeared in front of her. "Twenty-second bridge, Sixty-six crown and cincture!" several dark branches appeared. "Footprints! Distant thunder! Sharp arrow, rotating land, cover of night! Sea of clouds, pale soldiers! Form a circle and charge through the heavens! Bakudo 77. Tenteikura!" the dark branches glowed white connecting to every captain and Ryoka. "Connection...established! Attention all Thirteen Court Guard Squads Captains, lieutenants, and seated officers...And also the Ryoka."