Chapter 27

Soul Society

Yumichika looked around. "Captain is...maybe this way."

Kenpachi sighed with his eyes closed.

"Aha! There you are, captain!" Yumichika exclaimed. "Huh? Are you finished already?"

"No. They fled." Kenpachi said. He narrowed his eyes as he remembered Indra's words before falling into a nightmare.

.

"Knowing that my power cannot be equaled by anyone in the Soul Society, what will you do?" Indra smirked as he looked at the panting figure of Kenpachi. "Will you continue your fruitless attempts to slice me or will you surrender? Regardless of your decision, I will pay you back for the damage that you have done to him. You were defeated the moment I came here."

Kenpachi coughed blood. He looked down only to see a sword sticking out of his chest. "How?!" to the surprise of the captain, the world warped around him, and he found himself in a red dimension. He looked up at Indra, who was looking at him with a cold expression.

"Now let's see how strong you are mentally shinigami," Indra smirked darkly.

.

How did he defeat me? How did he put me to a realm of nightmare? He's very dangerous. Kenpachi shook his head and continued. "The wolf guy suddenly screamed, 'Sir Genryusai!' and ran off somewhere."

"Wolf-guy?" Yumichika said, confused.

"It seems like Old Man Yamamoto has begun fighting somewhere."

"Come to think of it, I can blissfully feel it."

"What?" Kenpachi turned his head and looked at Yumichika. "You're in an awfully good mood." He looked at the sparkly face of Yumichika with disbelief. "What? You won without a scratch?"

"Yes!" Yumichika said smugly. "Oh, but my clothes got dirty, so I had to change my clothes."

"Somehow you seem more energetic than you did before the fight."

"So you think I'm more beautiful now, too?" Yumichika said with hearts all around him.

"That's not what I said." Kenpachi said, annoyed. "And don't move like that it's disgusting."

"Sorry...I just got so excited! It's been a while since I fought like that. I'm just feeling so good."

.

With Indra...

Indra looked at the necklace in his hand. He slowly put his finger on the Mangekyo Sharingan design and a second later a click sounded. Indra opened the top of the Mangekyo design and looked at the photo inside. The picture was of him kissing Harumi on the lips. It was one of those time where his idiot brother was useful. He was the one who took this photo of them. However, he did not want to admit it, but this photo was the only thing Indra was grateful for that idiotic brother of his. Indra smiled slightly as he caressed Harumi's cheek on the picture.

I miss you, Harumi. Indra thought as a tear left his eye. He sighed and wiped his tear away. Indra closed the lid of the necklace and stood up. "He's near. It's time to start the plan." Indra said, and l looked at his red magatama bracelet.

The magatama was not only a symbol of his clan, but it was something that he had made using his power to communicate with his allies. At first, it was something that he made when he was bored, but he found out that it is a very useful tool in this era since you can communicate with whoever you want no matter where they are. However, the bracelet only worked with those from his clan, more specifically, the ones who had similar power as him. Indra's eyes changed to the Mangekyo Sharingan. The red magatama glowed crimson as if it had sensed the change in Indra's eyes.

"Hn. The plan has begun." Indra said.

"Location?" A deep voice said from the magatama.

Indra smirked. "Soul Society."

"We will be there." Another voice slightly deeper said.

The magatama lost its color.

"Kodzuchi report." Indra said as he felt the familiar presence of his zanpakuto.

Kodzuchi appeared behind Indra and bowed. "Captain Soi-fon and Yoruichi are battling."

"Oh?"

"That Soifon had a betrayed expression when she met that cat. She said that the cat had betrayed her devotion and trust." Hyakki Yagyo said as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Interesting. What about the old man and those two students of his?" Indra said.

"They are still fighting; however, they should be finished soon." Hyakki Yagyo replied.

Indra nodded. "Good. What about my brother?"

"A-About that..." Kodzuchi said nervously.

Indra narrowed his eyes. "Is something the matter Kodzuchi?"

"W-Well he said he wants to fight Captain Kuchiki with his Bankai."

Indra's eyes twitched and sighed. "Idiot. He just learned Bankai a few days ago. I know that he can use it himself too, but that man has more experience. Well, let's see how he survives this one. However..." Indra's eyes took a cold glint. "If that hollow does not help him, I'll blow it to smithereens!"

.

Ichigo's mindscape...

A shiver went down Hollow- Ichigo's spine. "Is it just me or did it just get cold in here?"

Zangetsu looked at Hollow-Ichigo. "It must be Indra-san planning your doom or something."

"Y-You're joking right?"

Zangetsu disappeared without answering the hollow's question.

"Please tell me he's joking."

.

Somewhere in Soul Society...

Shiro looked around him where several unconscious shinigami were scattered and sighed. "I apologize for knocking you out. However, I must find him before he does something dangerous."

"W-Who are y-you r-really?" One nearly unconscious shinigami said painfully.

Shiro smiled. "Let's just say I'm here to stop Kuro before he harms anyone innocent."

"W-Why?"

Shiro hummed and smiled sadly. "Because I took something precious from him. I do not want other people to suffer because of my mistakes. Goodbye, Shinigami." Shiro said before leaving.

.

Karakura Town...

One of the two siblings who Indra saw through his Kamui walked towards the basement. The fifteen-year-old ravenette opened the basement door and looked at the two items hung on the wall. One of them was a chokuto with onyx handle. The ravenette took hold of the chokuto and smiled slightly.

"Are you ready otouto?" A deep voice said behind the boy.

"Hn, of course, I am aniki." The younger brother looked back at his smirking older brother who had his hands crossed on his chest.

"After all this time we can join the battle again."

"Yes. What's better is that Indra will be with us this time."

Both ravenette's smirk widened as they took their weapons and disappeared.