Chapter 7

"Hey is he alive in there?" Jinta pointed at the hole where Ichigo was turning into a hollow.

Oh man...if he doesn't make it, I'm dead meat! thought Kisuke as he sweated.

Jinta looked at Kisuke who was sweating bullets while he fanned himself quickly.

"I think you should go and write a will before you die." Jinta deadpanned.

Kisuke flinched as he thought about the scenario of Ichigo not making it. I'm so screwed!

Suddenly a bright light came out of the hole, and a few metres ahead of them stood Ichigo.

Everyone sighed in relief.

We're saved! everyone thought except Ichigo.

"Now let's start, Ichigo!" said Kisuke.

Soul Society

The air swirled behind one of the houses in Rukon District, and a figure came out. The figure wore a high-collared, light-coloured kimono held closed by a dark sash. The collar of the kimono was adorned with magatama. He wore a black full-bodied suit underneath it. A light brown cloak was covering his back while the hood covered most of his face, only half his face could be seen. This figure was....Indra Kurosaki, formerly known as Indra Otsutsuki.

So this is the so called Soul Society. Indra looked around. It seems that there are two places here, the one where the Shinigami are and the one where it's just souls...hmph arrogant fools. Therefore, this must be the so called Rukon District and that larger place which is separated by the tall walls should be the Seireitei. I have some time, best to look around until Ichigo and his friends come with that troublesome cat. Indra thought.

"Hey mister, who are you?"

Indra turned and saw a pink haired girl. "Hn, my name is Madara. Why are you here girl?"

"I'm Yachiro and I'm an orphan." the girl looked down sadly.

Indra was no fool, he quickly found out that the kid was lying through her teeth. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Tell me the real reason, girl." 

The kid flinched. "W-What are you talking about?" said Yachiro nervously.

"No one is able to deceive me, not even the most professional ones."

"Heh. So you found out huh?" Yachiro looked at him with curious expression.

"Hn."

"I need you to come with me. The head captain wants to speak with you."

Indra narrowed his eyes and walked away as if nothing happened. 

"Hey where are you going?!"

Indra simply ignored her and went to a small street, while she was following him. When she got to the street that he went, she saw no sign of him of ever being there.

"Where did he go?!" said Yachiro as she shunpo-d away.

Indra looked at the kid through his summon's eyes. "So the kid was a Shinigami. I should check other parts of here just in case."

A loud sound broke Indra's train of thoughts. He looked towards where the sound came. "Hm? It seems that they have arrived and it looks like everyone is aware of it as well. Hm this is so exciting! The fun is starting!" an insane grin made its way to his face.

The Gates of Seireitei  

While Ichigo and his entourage were fighting the gate keeper, a crow sat on one of the trees simply watching them with Sharingan eyes.

Indra looked at them through his summon's eyes and he was surprised when he saw the silver haired Shinigami who struck the gatekeeper. He is most likely working with Aizen. Hm...Although, by the looks of that man, he seems the type of doing under handed things. He's most likely working under Aizen and once he's done whatever he planned on doing, he will betray him instantly. Very interesting, indeed. Indra smirked. It seems that they are going to meet that woman to get in Seireitei, soon. I'll have a talk with her first before them. The crow cawed and flew away.

Kūkaku Shiba's Place

Indra looked at the 'house' that the woman was supposed to be. 

"Who the hell are you?!"

Indra turned around and a young woman of average height. She had green eyes and wore bandages over her long messy black hair that parted down in half at the small of her back, she wore a white skirt and provocative red robe exposing her ample bosom and was missing her right arm along with a tattoo on her left arm. She had bandages around her right shoulder and both ankles with wooden sandals and a cloak. "Hn. Are you Kūkaku Shiba?"

"Who want's to know?" said Kūkaku.

Indra dodged the attacks from two men who came behind her with such grace that even they were astounded. He looked at them and stopped them all by using his Genjutsu. "That's better. Now let's talk woman. And bring tea as well. There's so much to talk about." said Indra as he simply walked in and took a seat on the tatami floor and cancelled the Genjutsu.

Kūkaku sat hesitantly and looked at Indra. "Are you going to tell me your name?"

"Let's go with Uchiha."

"Is that a name or surname?"

"Hn."

Her eyebrow twitched at his response.

"Not going to tell me, huh?"

"The tea?"

"Why you!" she snapped and lunged forward to punch him, however Indra stopped it with his hand. "That is not how one greets a guest, have you lost your manners woman?" said Indra stoically although there was amusement in his eyes.

"Tch it's like talking to a brick wall. What do you want Uchiha!"

Indra smirked. "Now we're getting somewhere. Let's talk. I need all the information about Seireitei and the captains."

"Tch...I won't tell you a thing."

"But you already did."

"What do you mean I haven't said a thing!"

"You didn't say it verbally but you did think about it didn't you?" Indra smirked.

"W-What?!"

"Do you have any Sake until my brother and his entourage come here with that troublesome cat?"

Kūkaku's eyebrow twitched violently while trying his best not to punch him.

"Hey! Get some sake will ya!" Kūkaku shouted at his brother.

"O-Okay sis!" said Ganju who flinched at his sister's voice.

"Now was that so hard woman?" Indra smirked.

"My name is Kūkaku, not woman!" she said as she gritted her teeth.

"Hn."