Chapter 5

Indra's Kamui Dimension 

"I heard that you defeated a hollow without any help." said Aizen as he looked Indra who was sitting in front of him sipping sake.

"Hn." said Indra without looking at him, while staring at the red moon hovering above them as the only witness between the two masterminds.

"And by the looks of it, that katana of yours seem to be a Zanpakuto. I wonder how Kisuke Urahara with all his brain couldn't find out that it's a zanpakuto and not any ordinary blade."

"Hn."

Aizen's eyebrow twitched at his response. Indra smirked at seeing him annoyed."Not a big fan of words I see."

Indra stared at him for a minute. Aizen felt nervous for a second but he didn't show it.

Indra smirked and looked at Aizen with an evil glint in his eyes. "I see, so you're planning on becoming the soul king and rule above all."

What! how did he know that?! thought Aizen as his eyes widened.

"I'm not quite familiar with the way modern humans speak but they do say that eyes are the gate to the soul or something like that."

"The way you say modern people, it feels like you're saying that you're older than them."

"Who knows..." Indra smirked mysteriously. 

"I see. I have to ask. Do you intend on telling others about this plan of mine?"

"I couldn't care less."

"What?! I thought that you would say something like, I will tell soul society or others."

"Hmm, I love watching people dance with each other."

"Dance with each other?"

"Hn. don't you think it's amusing to see people worry and fight with each other for the simplest things? I do quite enjoy this world. After all there's a lot of power and I do enjoy watching them play."

He's insane! thought Aizen.

"Not really."

H-How..

"How did I know what you're thinking. That's the one million question isn't? But enough of that. And calling me insane? How rude! Don't you know that insanity is the power of fancy over reason? The way I see it, you're just not looking at the angle I'm looking at. And I promise you, it's very entertaining watching them squirm. Also for some reason, I am told that I'm a sadistic bastard. Which is very odd."

They're not wrong! Aizen sweat dropped.

"But the truth is I'm just making beautiful things look dangerous. I mean look at how powerful leaders have died just because of a pretty little thing, wither be it gold, riches, woman or any sort of things like that. I have to admit, I like watching people struggle and dance with all their might. I want to see who comes out as the winner of their glorious dance. Wither he or she be a foe or a friend. I also am quite fond of those minions of yours. They are very interesting. I quite like the one called Ulquiorra Cifer. He's an interesting individual. I prefer subjects like that over annoying ones that question your motives every time or obnoxious ones. Such a pain."

Now Aizen was not a person to be sacred quite easily but this man... no... this monster...was scaring him to the core. Him...someone who puts fear into others not himself! This person is like a  snake. No.. not a snake something deadlier...Devil would be the right word for it.