Chapter 26

Indra's Kamui Dimension

Indra moved the white bishop a step closer and smirked. "The betrayal is going to happen soon, and something tells me he would be there. Can't wait." He chuckled darkly.

"Master Indra?" Hyakki Yagyo said nervously as she looked at Indra who was focusing on the chessboard.

"Hn what is it Hyakki Yagyo?" Indra said without looking at his zanpakuto.

"Do you mind if I ask who your pawns are in this game of yours? You don't have to say it if you don't want to!"

Indra's lips twitched and looked up at the fidgeting zanpakuto. "Well, I have a lot of pawns. But the most important are my rooks." Indra smiled deviously. "For you see my rooks are very powerful than the others."

"Who are they?" Hyakki Yagyo said curiously.

"Now, what's the fun in telling you, Hyakki Yagyo? It'd be more interesting to see them yourself when they're needed. But I'll say this..." A bloodthirsty smile appeared on the former Otsutsuki's face. "When they appear, it will be a very bloody day that no one will forget for the rest of their lives." Indra chuckled darkly.

Hyakki Yagyo and Kodzuchi shivered. For some reason, I pity them. They both thought.

"By the way, master Indra, what is that necklace you are wearing? It looks like the one yo gave to that man." Kodzuchi pointed at the necklace around his neck.

"She's right. It's almost like the other one you gave to the Soul Reaper."

They both looked curiously at the brunette who slightly flinched at the mention of the necklace.

Indra sighed as he looked down at the necklace and put it in his hand. His eyes softened when he remembered the original owner of the pendant.

 His eyes softened when he remembered the original owner of the pendant

A/N Imagine Indra's mangekyo instead of Madara's.

Flashback

Many many years ago...

Otsutsuki Compound

"Indra! Indra!!!! Come on!" A raven-haired girl shouted as she looked at the brunette Otsutsuki who was reading a book on the tatami floor.

"Alright Alright. So demanding." Indra grumbled as he put his book away and followed the girl. "Where are we going anyway?"

The ravenette hummed and looked at the Otsutsuki. "It's a secret~Just follow me, and you won't regret it!" she winked before dragging him by the hand

Indra sighed and quietly followed her. His eyes widened when he saw he was in a clearing. A lone old sakura tree was in the middle of the clearing. The moonlight shone on the tree, making an ethereal sight.

"Come on!" The girl giggled as she saw the shocked look on his face.

"Hn." Indra grunted before following her.

Indra sat down under the tree and looked at the ravenette girl with a slight smile. "So what did you want to tell me Harumi?"

Harumi fidgeted as a blush appeared on her face. "I...well...um... I um..."

Indra smirked knowing what the ravenette wanted to say. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips before pulling away. Harumi turned bright red.

"I love you, Harumi." Indra said as he embraced the blushing ravenette.

Harumi looked up at Indra nervously. "I-I love you too! She squeaked.

Indra chuckled. "You're so adorable, Harumi."

"U-Um I want to give you something Indra." Harumi mumbled.

Indra raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what is that?"

"W-Well, remember when you showed me that special sharingan of yours?"

"The mangekyo sharingan." Indra corrected

"Yes that...um... well I made this for you." Harumi said as she took out a necklace with the shape of Indra's mangekyo sharingan.

Indra's eyes widened. "Wait isn't this necklace..."

"That's right! I put the design on the original necklace I had so that it can represent both you and me! Nice huh?" Harumi smiled brightly.

Indra blushed and looked away. "Thank you."

.

A few years later...

Indra was walking towards the meeting place he and Harumi intended on marrying, his eyes widened in fear when he saw Asura's sword in Harumi's chest. "NO!!! Harumi!!" Indra ran towards the falling figure of the ravenette. She picked up his lover's body. "Harumi stay with me! Harumi!"

Harumi smiled weakly as she caressed Indra's cheek with the last of her strength. "W-We love you, Indra. Please take care of yourself." She said before taking her last breath.

We? Indra's thoughts stopped when he looked at the blood coming under Harumi's gown. His breath hitched. That could only mean one thing. She was pregnant...a tear went down Indra's eye.

"B-brother?" Asura mumbled as he looked at the enraged figure of Indra holding his wife. "I-I can e-explain."

"Get lost, before I slay you where you are standing!" Indra seethed as he looked at Asura with his mangekyo sharingan blazing dangerously.

Asura flinched before running away.

Indra looked down sadly and mourned for his wife and a child he never knew he had.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." he repeated over and over again as he held her cold body. Indra looked up at the moon and gritted his teeth. I will kill him for what he's done! I promise you that, Harumi!"

.

Flashback end

"When a man chooses to love, he must be ready for the hatred that comes with it." Indra mumbled as he remembered what one of his transmigrants said during his time. "How true your words are Uchiha Madara."

Kodzuchi and Hyakki Yagyo looked at the former Otsutsuki with confusion. What does that mean?

Indra smiled sadly as he clutched the necklace in his hand. He looked up at the moon with pure hatred - his smile turning to a scowl. "You will pay for this!"

The brunette sighed heavily and waved his hand as a scene appeared. The scene showed a big Japanese house in the middle of the woods. The scene then changed and showed inside the house. A family of four were eating dinner. Two siblings sat next to each other, and their parents on the other side. Suddenly the two siblings looked up at where Indra was and nodded. Indra's lips twitched and nodded in return.