Chapter 22

Soul Society - Nighttime - With Hinamori

Hinamori ran towards her destination all the while thinking about her captain's letter.

.

"By the time you read this letter, I doubt that I'll be alive. So to you, my most trusted one, I'll write everything that I have uncovered." Aizen said.

.

When I first read the captain's letter, I couldn't believe my eyes. Hinamori thought. I couldn't believe it. But it is true I believe the captain. Captain Aizen...The one who killed you is...

.

With Indra and Aizen

"My my that girl is so loyal to you." Indra said as he leaned his head in his hand as he looked at Hinamori with amusement. "Loyalty such pitiful word. A word that makes you blindly follow someone even if their ideals are far different and dangerous than yours." he chuckled. "I wonder if the shinigami will save her from her broken state when she learns of your betrayal."

"Indeed."

Indra closed his eyes, and the wind picked up around him.

Aizen's eyes widened and unconsciously took a step back. Such power!

Indra looked at Aizen from the corner of his eyes. "Have you known about My brother's counterpart?"

Aizen cleared his throat. "Yes, I had a hunch. However, judging by your question, it seems my hunch was correct."

Indra smirked. "As expected of you."

"Why do you ask?"

"Hn."

Aizen's eyebrows twitched at the answer and sighed.

"I did find something interesting when I talked with that hollow."

"Hoh? And what would that be?"

Indra smirked. "That hollow is not the only one in my brother's mindscape."

Aizen furrowed his brows. "Are you referring to his zanpakuto spirit?"

Indra smirked mysteriously. "Who knows~."

Aizen's eyebrows twitched.

"This world — even if it's rotten— is still interesting than the other one."

Aizen narrowed his eyes. "You speak as if you're not from this dimension."

Indra's smirk widened. "Hn I will give you a clue if you will keep it to yourself. And trust me, I will know if you tell someone about it."

Aizen nodded.

"Otsutsuki."

"Otsutsuki?"

"That's right. That is the clue that is the answer to all those questions of yours. Look for 'Otsutsuki' and your questions will be answered." Indra said as he put his hand which was coated in black flames and placed it on his chest.

Aizen flinched when he felt the burning sensation on his chest. It was as if he was burning alive.

"That's insurance. I don't want you to disturb this game of mine." Indra said before disappearing.

Aizen looked where Indra touched, and his eyes widened when he saw a symbol.