Chapter 13

Soul Society

"Damn it! Where the hell did Ganju run off to?" Ichigo exclaimed. "Ikkaku said the one chasing Ganju was the 5th seat of Squad 11 His name was...It was...It was...Whatever. Never mind! That means he's the 5th strongest from the Captain on down. I have to rescue Ganju. He probably can't handle it on his own. Anyways, there's nothing but these same walls everywhere! It's pissing me off!"

Ichigo took a deep breath and shouted. "Hey, Ganju! Where the hell are you?! If you can hear me, send up some fireworks to let me know!"

.

With Ikaku and Indra

Indra's eyebrows twitched and sighed in frustration as he heard Ichigo's shout. "His level of idiocy still astounds me." He said as he looked at the unconscious soul reaper. "Hm..."

.

With Ichigo

"Huh?" Ichigo looked at the group of shinigami in front of him. "Damn it. I gave myself away!" Ichigo exclaimed before running away.

"There he is! The orange-haired Soul Reaper!" The bald shinigami shouted.

"You're not getting away!" a black-haired Shinigami shouted.

"Let's Kill 'em!" another Shinigami shouted.

Indra sighed for the hundredth time while looking at the scene in front of him. I swear I'm starting to regret killing Asura. These people are imbeciles! I have to applaud Aizen for his patience in dealing with these people.

"Do it for the glory of Squad Zaraki, even if it means certain death!" The Shinigami shouted.

"He's getting away! After him! Bastard! Stop!"

"Give up, orange head! Your luck ran out when you met me!"

.

Aizen's Office

"So what are you going to do about him Aizen?" Gin said as he looked at the brunette who was signing the reports.

"Nothing." Aizen said without looking at the silver-head reaper as he signed the documents.

"Nothing?!" Gin exclaimed.

Aizen raised an eyebrow. "Is there a problem Gin?"

"No, not at all."

A knock made the two soul reapers look at the door. "Captain Aizen do you have a moment?" A 'Soul Reaper' said.

"Hm?" Aizen looked at the 'Soul Reaper' and smirked. "Of course."

Hm? Is he a new recruit? Gin frowned.

.

Outside Aizen's office

"How can I help you Shinigami-san?"

The Soul Reaper smirked in amusement. "Hn it's obvious you know who I am."

Aizen smirked as confirmation.

"Take this." Indra said as he took out a necklace with the shape of the three tomoe sharingan and handed it to Aizen.