Chapter 10

Practice hall

"Fate of three sparrows, fate of four dragons." said Ganju. "Blocked in from five directions, unable to return six miles, Wind of the Heavens, Shojo, Spoons, Cane of elm A thousand sprinkles of ash, a thousand bits of wisdom..."

Ichigo shot up from where he was sleeping and looked around. "S-Silvervine?! What-What the heck was I dreaming about?"

"How should I know?!" Ganju exclaimed.

"I sure slept well or, did I? What am I doing sleeping here?"

"Like I said, how should I know? Idiot!"

"What the heck are you doing, anyway?"

"It's none of your business! Get lost, will you, dandelion?!"

"Watch it!"

"So, you're finally up. It's time to leave." Uryu said as he stepped in the room.

"Huh? Time to leave?" Ichigo said.

.

.

Outside

"Okay, so you're all here?" Yoruichi said in her cat form.

Indra looked at Yoruichi with amusement.

"Yes, sir." Everyone said.

"Hm? Yoruichi, your tail looks like one of those flexible toothbrushes!"

Indra chuckled in amusement while Orihime, Chad, and Uryu flinched at Ichigo's question.

"Huh?! What? You gotta problem with it?" Yoruichi said as dark aura surrounded her.

"N-No. It's a beautiful tail, as always!" Ichigo said nervously.

Indra smirked. "It suits you cat! Although be careful during stormy days you wouldn't want to get electrocuted now, would you?"

A tickmark appeared on Yoruichi's temple. "Shut up bastard!"

Indra chuckled.

"Don't you remember?! You're responsible for that!" said Uryu.

"Huh? I did." Ichigo said.

"It took the three of us to get you to let go finally, but..." Uryu said.

"Ooh, My tail...the tail that was the source of my pride...You'd be wise to stay away from that subject!" Everyone except Indra sweatdropped at her dramatic actions.

Indra smirked mockingly at the annoyed cat. "As if you had pride stupid cat."

A tickmark appeared on Yoruichi's temple. "Why you!"

Indra smirked. "Hn."

"G-Got it." Ichigo sweatdropped.

"Hey! What happened to Ganju?" Kukaku said.

"Huh? I dunno...He was muttering about something downstairs." Ichigo said nonchalantly.

"Hold it! The hero always arrives last." Ganju said as he panted.

Everyone deadpanned at his actions.

"What's with that getup?" Ichigo said.

"It's my very own battle costume. Don't I look cool? Cry and beg all you want, but I won't lend it to you. How do you like that?" Ganju said as he puffed out his chest in pride.

Indra's eyes twitched. Idiots... I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Battle costume? What's it for, if you're just seeing us off?" Ichigo said.