Chapter 9

"W-What is this?! It's huge!"

"I'll shoot you guys into the Seireitei with this. From the sky." said Kukaku.

"The sky?!" said Ichigo and Uryu.

"My name is Kukaku Shiba.I'm the #1 fireworks expert Of the Rukon District!" 

"Fireworks expert?" said Ichigo.

"Right! Koganehiko! Shiroganehiko! Raise it!" said Kukaku. 

"Y-Yes!" 

The base shook and everyone looked towards the source and found the ceiling opening. 

Indra narrowed his eyes.

"The ceiling is opening!" said Uryu.

"Is this for real?!" said Ichigo.

"Are you kids scared? This is Kukaku Shiba's Special Super-sized Fireworks Stage." 

"The Flower-Crane Cannon!" said Ganju.

"Don't say it before I do!" Kukaku shouted as she hit him to the ground with her foot.

Indra smirked at the scene. Just like Asura.

"I-I'm sorry."  said Ganju.

"What, speechless?" said Kukaku.

"What kind of joke is this?! You may be a fireworks expert or whatever, but you're crazy if you think you can shoot us over with that-!" before Uryu could finish he was hit by something that looked like a ball.

"What is this?" said Ichigo.

"The Spirit Core. Place your palms on it and focus your spiritual energy!" 

"Huh? Like this?" said Ichigo as he gritted his teeth trying to focus his energy.

"How do you focus your spiritual energy?"

Indra was trying his best not to laugh at his brother's idiocy. He coughed awkwardly to hold his laughter however his form was shaking.

"Huh? What are you saying? If you're a Soul Reaper, you should know how to use Kido." said Kukaku.

"Actually..." said Yoruichi. 

"Huh?!" 

"This boy is the newbie Soul Reaper I told you about earlier. He can't use Kido at all." said Yuruoichi.

"Yeah, I can see that!" Kukaku deadpanned.

"Like this?"  said Ichigo.

"How hopeless! Ganju, show him!" 

"Yes! Hey, give it here!" said Ganju. However, when he tried to take it Ichigo would hold it higher or lower or to the side dodging him. "Why you-! Hey kid, you wanna fight?!" 

"Yeah, take it if you can. I'd rather die than have you show me. " said Ichigo.

"Cut it out!" Kukaku punched them both.

"Sorry!" said Ganju and Ichigo together as they hit the ground because of Kukaku's fist.

When Ganju got the ball he focused his energy in it and a circle formed around him. 

Indra narrowed his eyes. Interesting it looks like when I want to use Susanoo but instead of chakra gathering around oneself is spiritual energy. I wonder if I can do that as well. hmm...

 "W-What's that?!" said Ichigo.

"This is the Cannonball." said Kukaku.

"Cannonball?" said Ichigo.