New Players

Seta planted as she dribbled the ball going for a three pointer before she halted and dashed doing a dunk. She sighed as she landed. Even though she was the shortest in Japan she still had incredible jumping abilities. She marched to her bag as she sat taking out a grey towel and a black water bottle. She gulped down the water as she panted. Suddenly the door opened revealing the boy's of team A. She smiled as she walked up to them.
"Shu-kun, Shuzo" she greeted as she stood before them. Haizaki waved as he ruffled her grey locks. She giggled as she glanced behind Nijimura to see a group of four colourful guys and a pinkette. She cocked her head to the left walking closer as she looked at Nijimura.
"Shuzo?" He nodded as he looked at the group.
"Guys, this is Seta please introduce yourselves" the pinkette stepped up holding her hand out.
"Hi Seta-chan, I'm Momoi Satsuki I'll be the manager here along with you" Seta giggled as she shook her hand.
"Nice to meet ya! I'll call you Satsu-chan then" Momoi smiled as she said the nickname.
"Sup, I'm Aomine Daiki" a blue head grinned Seta stared at him as he did so. She smiled and gave a peace sign to Nijimura who nodded. Aomine and Momoi looked in confusion but shrugged. A green head approached as he pulled his glasses up.
"Midorima Shintaro nanodayo" Seta's eyes seemed to flash neon as she analysed him grinning.
"Shin-chan your a good three pointer" she stated. Midorima stared at her in shock but shook it off. Seta turned again to Nijimura giving him a peace sign again. She then turned to a purple haired titan.
"I'm Murasakibara *munch* Atsushi *munch* nice to meet you" Seta smiled at him.
"A titan," she blurted. Haizaki held in a laughter as Nijimura hit her upside the head.
"Seta..." he growled she sighed giving a peace sign again. Seta suddenly flinched. She turned her gaze to a red head as she saw him staring at her intensively. Seta stared back as her red eyes went white as she analysed him.
"Seta?" Nijimura asked after a while of silence. She turned to him her eyes white as she gave a thumb down. Nijimura stared in surprise as he nodded.
"I think Masaomi went too far" she said staring at the red head. Her eyes then went back to being red as her goofy smile came again.
"Seijouro Akashi, just remember your not absolute" she said as she smiled. Akashi stared in shock before regaining his composure.
"Wait you didn't introduce yourself" Momoi said.
"Ah yeah, Name's Shiroko Seta I'll be your coach and I wear the jersey number 3" the boy's stared at her as they didn't believe her.
"Wait how's that!?" Aomine asked. She smiled sticking her tongue out. Aomine stared at Nijimura in disbelief
"She's right, its been three years she's the ace of Teiko" they gasped in shock all except Akashi as he kept his shock inside.
"Well you know me better as the Seeker of Teiko" she said a hand on her chin. They gasped at the news.
"Wait isn't he the Seeker" Midorima asked pointing at Haizaki. It is true since the rumours said the Seeker was a powerful grey haired kid with incredible abilities and whitish grey eyes.
"But Seta-chin's eyes are red" Murasakibara mumbled. Seta giggled as he said so her eyes closed. When she opened them they were a clear white.
"Woah!" Aomine yelled in shock.
"Yeah I know creepy right my eyes can see everything" she stated emphasizing the last word.
"Wait even..." The blue head trailer off a faint nosebleed came. Seta sweat dropped as she sighed.
"Great one like Shu-kun" she muttered as she glanced at the other grey head who was chuckling.
"Well, now everything's settled" Seta said her face going dark as her smiled seemed to grow evil. She then took show a bunch of weights. Nijimura and Haizaki shivered as she did the rookies not understanding.
"What's wrong its only a few weights" Nijimura shook his head frantically at Midorima as he started sweating bullets.
"Then try one" she said sweetly. Midorima took one and the minute it left Seta's hand he dropped to the ground.
"Yo how many pounds are in these!?" Aomine yelled as he paled.
"What pounds? These are each 3 tons" she said making them pail more.
"You have one on each arm and ankle" she said she then turned to Momoi.
"And you too Satsu-chan only you've got 150 pounds" Momoi paled as she smiled nervously.
"How about you?" Akashi asked.
"Oh don't worry I've been wearing mine since I started basketball and they're 25" she smiled. They stared in disbelief before she lifted her black tank top to reveal a metal belt with 25T written on it. Then she lifted her jogging pants showing a wristband on each ankle with 25 tons written on each. Then she held out her wrists and lifted the other wrist bands to show another pair of 25 ton.
"How can you!?" Seta shrugged as she took the other weights off of the boys. As she tied them on each making them drop to the ground all except Akashi who had to use the wall as a support. Murasakibara seemed to struggle with the weight. Nijimura and Haizaki were the first to get up as they were used to the weight but still struggled too. Seta waited for them all to get used to it as she stood giggling. Soon they managed to all get up.
"Now since your all up guys lets go run" they paled as they were merely able to move or walk.
"Since its your first time you'll run only 50 times but Shu-kun and Shuzo its the same for us we'll go for 200" Haizaki grunted earning a bonk from Nijimura as he jogged out the rest following him.
After practice they all headed to change. Seta showed Momoi the girls locker leaving before barging into the boys locker catching them off guard.
"Yo Seta, hand in the deo" Haizaki said. The rookies stared at him in shock then back at Seta as she threw a deodorant at him.
"Then hand over the hair comb" he clicked his tongue in annoyance as he threw it over.
"If I smell sweat from any of you your gonna have two more tons added" she stated walking out.
"Hey Haizaki you wear the same deodorant as a girl now" Aomine teased.
"Nah she's the one that uses mine"  He stated earning a surprised look from them.
"What you mean" Midorima asked.
"How about you ask her" he smirked as he finished and walked out.
Seta sighed as she finished cleaning the gymnasium up and putting the material away. She grabbed her bag as she got her towel when she dropped a black medallion. She stared at it before picking it up as she opened it. Inside on the right was a white haired man with black onyx eyes and a raven woman with crystal white eyes. Before them were two kids the tallest was a grey haired boy with a grin on his face holding a raven girl by the hand who had an onyx eye and a white eye. On the left was a small girl with her white hair in two ponytails wearing a black yukata. Seta sighed closing it as she walked out.

To be continued...