Night Sky

The city was lively as the group of teens Waller down the illuminated paths. They watched the joyful faces of a few people and children. Their were even a few couples. They stood in the center of the festival deciding what to do.
"So what shall we go for" Haizaki asked.
"We should just split" Nijimura offered.
"Yeah but it'd be better to do it in groups of four" Guren said.
"Well then the groups from last time will pair with people they agree with" Ritsu suggested. They agreed as it went this way:
Group 1:
Anka, Aomine, Guren and Momoi
Group 2:
Orenji, Murasakibara, Ereina and Kuroko
Group 3:
Nijimura,Akashi, Haizaki and Chaza
Group 4:
Ritsu, Kise, Midorima and Seta
Seta felt a chill as she guessed what Orenji and Ritsu had tried to do there. They each splitted as they agreed to meet up to see the fireworks.
Group 1:
They were headed off towards a st and of basketball shooting alike to the one in the amusement park. Anka and Aomine went for another one on one as they started challenging each other. Guren and Momoi stared in amusement at how childish they were. From the corner of his eye Guren stared at Momoi. As he watched her in the light of the lanterns he could feel a smile creep his face. He looked away as he felt a blush come. He looked down at their hands then at her. He breathed in as he tangled their pinky fingers together. Momoi felt a warmth on her hand. She looked down to see her pinky tangled into Guren's larger one. She smiled slightly as she tangled more of their fingers ending in their hands colliding together. The two watched ahead as Anka and Aomine bickered about who scored the most. Neither of them realised how they were falling for each other.
Group 2:
Ereina was the one mostly dragging them around as she led them to different areas. Soon Orenji lost it as she put a hand on the excited raven's shoulder.
"Okay now Rei give us a break" she sternly said. Ereina faced her smiling sheepishly. They all got seated to a table as they went on chatting. Ereina and Kuroko were talking about a book they had both read while Murasakibara and Orenji discussed different kinds of sweets. Soon a low growl was heard from Murasakibara's stomach.
"Ah, you must be hungry" Oren said. She got up to go get meals for each of them at the nearby stand.
"I'll go with her" Murasakibara said as he too followed. Leaving the two book worms together.
While they were gone the two continued to discuss. Mostly Ereina speaking. At A moment she halted staring at Kuroko.
"Um, Tetsuya do I speak too much" she asked looking down.
"Huh?" He looked at her in confusion.
"I mean, I'm always forcing you to do things with our your consent, so I'd like to know am I bothering you" she asked again. Kuroko felt a ting of sadness at her words that only grew as he saw her expression. At that instant he didn't know what to do as his body just leaned in on itself. Ereina felt a pair of soft lips as she looked up to see his face close to his. Her eyes widened slightly as she then felt them close as she melted into the kiss.
At the food stand Orenji was ordering meals when she felt a prescience behind her. She looked behind her to see a tall guy with piercings and colourful hair.
"Hey there cutie why don't you come have some fun with me" he asked smugly. She pushed back the urge to puke.
"No thank you" she bluntly said.
"Oh come on, it'll be really fun" he said as he threw an arm onto her shoulder. She rolled her eyes.
"Ah difficult I see" he said leaning closer to her face. As he got too close a hand grabbed his collar pushing him away. Orenji looked up to see Murasakibara with a not so pleasing look on his face as he glared at the other.
"Get lost" he said. The guys tched before scurrying off.
"Atsushi what are you doing here" she asked.
"I came to look after you," he replied taking his usual lazy tone. She hmmed as silence took place.
"Would be you let him kiss you" Murasakibara asked. Orenji looked up at him in disgust.
"Don't be childish" she replied.
"You didn't seem to mind" he muttered looking down. Orenji looked at expression and smiled. Murasakibara blushed at the ow so rare expression.
"Atsushi, you know I wouldn't have accepted for him to do so" she said. He scooted closer to her as he leaned next to her face.
"Would you mind if I did" he asked bluntly. Orenji took a moment to think before her face flushed a deep red.
"W-What" she started but soon was hushed when he closed the gape. She moaned slightly as her eyes shut. When he pulled back he looked down at her to see tears in her eyes.
"Oren-chin....I-I'm sorry I" he stuttered trying to explain when he heard her chuckled.
"Atsushi you didn't need to do so if you were jealous, I told you I wouldn't let anyone do so" she said as she smiled. She paused.
"Anyone, but you" she muttered looking down at the ground. He smiles slightly as her words as he took her hand in his.
Group 3:
The four of them didn't seem too get along well as they were met with different kinds of scenes. Like how Chaza would go whining about how he wanted to be with Seta or how Akashi would go provoking him. There was also how Nijimura got annoyed with them all whining. So this group could be said to be a disaster.
Group 4:
Seta didn't know what was the most awkward thing. The fact Midorima made her flustered every time their hands brushed against each other or how Kise would look at her cousin with a blushing face.
Soon they settled to go watch a mini tournament. As it started Kise and Ritsu offered to go get drinks leaving the green and white head together.
On the way Kise halted pulling Ritsu into a corner.
"What is it now Ryou-mph!?" She started but was hushed by a pair of lips on hers. Ritsu pushed him away slightly as she planted for air teary eyes gazing up at yellow ones.
"Sorry I just, felt like it" he said scratching the back of his head. Ritsu looked down silence engulfing both of them.
"I've been, feeling different since this morning and I"
"Stop treating me like, your damn fangirls," she cut him.
"What do you mean" she clicked her tongue in annoyance.
"Dont be stupid you treat all the girls you know with sweet words, I'm not from that kind" she said marching away.
"Wait, I didn't want to offend you with the kiss but I was serious" he said grabbing her arm.
"I'm not talking about that," she said trying to yank her arm away.
"I don't want to like someone who thinks love is a joke, you say you like me but what would've you said if it were some one else" she retorted. Kise's eyes widened as he understood what she meant.
"I-" Ritsu turned away as she walked off. Kise felt his body move as he reached out to grab her arm.
Ritsu turned to look at him when their gazes locked. Time slowed down when they stared into each other's eyes.
"Stop," she said sternly as she felt her stomach swirl.
"I, I'm sorry, I didn't know I was, doing that to you" Ritsu looked away for a minute only to have him grab her chin and make her look up.
"I hate you" she said before closing the gape.
As she waited for the two to return Seta slapped Midorima's hand away from her shoulder. He chuckled slightly while she pouted.
"Whats wrong," he asked innocently. She glared at him making her look like she was pouting.
"Are you kidding, Shintaro, you've been hitting on me since we were left alone" she said dryly. He looked at her blankly then shrugged. Seta facepalmed.
"Get lost" she said turning away. At that moment she felt a hot breath next to her. She turned to her side to see he had his chin on her shoulder. Her face flushed at how close they were. Midorima realised her reaction and took advantage as he got slightly closer. Seta turned back around trying to ignore him. But in the end he just decided to go for her neck. Seta then felt something warm and wet on her neck. She looked over to see Midorima had his face nuzzled in her neck.
"Shintaro," she muttered shifting he gripped both hands on her waist as he held her closer.
"Don't," his voice was muffled but she still heard and let him. Soon his lifted his head. She stared at him pouting. His hand went to caress the new hickey as he leaned in and stopped inches from her lips.
"Your, mine so it's normal for me to try and show it" he said. She blushed looking up. He wore a smile as he closed the gape. When he pulled back his eyes widened. Seta had tears in her eyes streaming down her flushed cheeks a hand on her mouth covering the sobs.
"S-Seta?" He asked unsurely.
"You idiot, stop saying embarrassing stuff" she chuckled shoving him away.
"What do you mean" she looked at him and giggled.
"You don't understand what that meant to me" she muttered. He eyed her before embracing her lightly.
"I, I think I love you" he said.
"Shintaro, s-stop" she said covering her face with both hands.
"Why don't you" he asked. She perked her head up.
"Of course I do, I really to love you!-I mean" he smiled pecking her head.
"Then that's that," he replied. She smiled looking down.
In the evening they headed towards the hill the whole group sitting together. Seta and Midorima secretly went to the back as they sat down Seta's hand in Midorima's. Soon the fire works started. As the spectacular scene went on Seta averted her gaze to Midorima then to her friends.
I, I'll need to protect them, and theirs only one way... She gripped her chest as she felt pain. She swapped her hand away from Midorima as she coughed as quietly as she could. Midorima looked at her in concern.
"Seta, are you okay" she flinched as she used her other hand to grab his. She smiled.
"Don't worry, its just a cold" she replied. He nodded still not convinced. When he looked away Seta brushed her hand on the grass.
After the fireworks they left for the inn. Since the next day they'd be leaving. As they walked away. No one realised a red bloodied stain on the grass...

To be continued....