Dates?

It was now the last week as the team had done immense progress in their game play. They were ready for the Inter-High.
Since it was their last day Nijimura and Seta had allowed it to be a free day. Since the forest wasn't far from a nearby village they would go visit the village and in the evening go to the osen.
They all got prepares as they were awaiting outside.
"Wait they're joining us too" Aomine asked pointing at Seta and Haizaki's cousins. Aomine was wearing a comfort attire with a dark blue sweat shirt and a pair of black shorts with a white tank top .Haizaki chuckled as he nodded. He was wearing a grey shirt with Dude written over it along with white jeans. Today they were all wearing casual clothing instead of the usual work uniforms.
"Well we are the only ones to know our way through this place," Anka said. He was wearing a normal attire. A black V neck shirt with black jeans.
"Hes right and I don't trust any of you with young miss" Chaza stated as he glared at Midorima. He was wearing a turquoise long sleeve and and blue jeans. Guren stood next to him as he chuckled.
"Be polite Chaz" he said. He was wearing a grey shirt with black jeans.
"Anyway where will we be heading to" Midorima asked. He had a white shirt with a green tie on and a pair of Brown jeans.
"I hope we'll see a bakery" Murasakibara muttered. He was wearing a purple shirt with a pair of white pants.
"Are you kidding you just ate" Kise said. He was wearing a yellow brownish shirt with white jeans.
"Atsushi could you refrain from eating sugar first thing in the morning" the red head stated. Malachi was wearing a red shot with a tie along with black skinny jeans. His suit on his shoulders.
"Akashi-kun has a point" Kuroko said alerting them all. The teal head was wearing a blue shirt with a grey sweater and grey trousers.
"Heck Tetsu!" Aomine yelled at his friend.
"Could you refrain from doing that" Chaza yelled.
"He really looks like Erei" Anka stated.
"Yeah speak of shocking" Guren chuckled.
"What is that supposed to mean number 4" Orenji's voice asked from behind them. They turned around to see the girls. Some blushed seeing their outfits.
Ereina was in front as she wore a  black and blue dress with blue ballerinas. She had an blue amulet in the shape of a star on.
Orenji had a pair of dark purple shorts on with a purple tank top and a crop top over it. She also was munching on a loly pop. She had her own purple and orange amulet in the shape of a fang on.
Momoi stood by her wearing a peach skirt with a white shirt tucked in.
Ritsu stood behind her with her signature head phones wearing an open sweater with a black shirt and skinny jeans. She had a red amulet on in the shape of a music note.
"Wait where's Seta now" Chaza asked. Orenji sighed as she pulled her cousin from behind Ereina.
"Don't be foolish it took hours to put this on you" Ritsu stated.
"But I don't like it" she mumbled blushing. Seta was wearing a short black skirt that showed her legs off with a green shirt on that had the word 'MINE' over it. She had her medallion on. This time again she didn't have her bandaids meaning her cleavage was showing off.
"Awww~ Seta-chan your so adorable" Chaza cooed as he rushed to hug her. She grunted as she could feel her chest getting heavy.
"Oi, let go of her Chaz" the boy pouted as he let go.
"Well then let's head out" Nijimura said.
"Wait what, can I at least change" Seta asked. Nijimura shook his head. Seta grunted. Suddenly her eyes locked with Midorima's as she saw a smirk on his face she stuck her tongue at him making his smirk grow as he chuckled. She rolled her eyes looking away. Malachi looked at his friend who was chuckling to himself.
"Is everything okay" he asked.
"Yeah, everything's real fine" Midorima said.
"So we can go" Nijimura announced.
In the city they were all looking around as it seemed like a festival was approaching.
"Seems like the Sports Festival is approaching" Ritsu said.
"Sports Festival?" Momoi asked.
"Its a celebration to honor the High classed clan" Orenji explained.
"Which clan?" Aomine asked.
"Heh, I bet Shugo and Seta haven't told ya" Chaza chuckled.
"Told us what" Midorima asked glancing at Seta. Seta stiffened looking away.
"Our clan is the most involved into sports of all kind" he explained. Seta sighed in relief as Chaza hadn't blown her cover up.
"Ah so that's the reason" Aomine said.
They passed by an Amusement park and halted to go inside it.
They stood at the ticket counter playing rock paper scissor to decide who'd go with who.
"Ugh why" Aomine grunted. The group a were made as it went like this.
Aomine and Anka
Murasakibara and Orenji
Kuroko and Ereina
Haizaki and Nijimura
Kise and Ritsu
Momoi and Guren
Chaza and Akashi
Midorima and Seta
Most grunted at their partners while the rest didn't mind. Especially Midorima who seemed to enjoy the fact he got to be with Seta.
"Hey why does the green head get to be with Set'" Seta rolled her eyes playfully at Chaza.
"Anyway, let's meet up in two hours" Nijimura said
"TWO HOURS!?" Aomine, Ritsu, and Chaza yelled.
"Yeah, your the ones who opted for this schedule. And we also have to go to the theater," Haizaki said. They all grunted as they left.