Inter High start

The boys were stretching for their first match. As they did some realised how silent Haizaki and Seta were. Usually Haizaki would go tease and annoy people but now he was silent and ignored Aomine's provocations. Seta on her side was zoning out a lot some times sighing. Nijimura knew what it was about but didn't speak.
"Okay now let's explain the plan" Nijimura stated. He glanced at Momoi who nodded as she started to explain.
As she spoke Seta zoned out again. She didn't even realise when Momoi waved in front of her.
"...ta.....eta........Seta.........OI SETA!" Seta jolted when she heard her name.
"Huh, yes?" She asked.
"You've been zoning out a lot is everything fine" Kise asked.
"Oh yes," Momoi frowned. Seta's eyes seemed dull today for some reason.
"No you're not" Midorima said. She looked at him sighing.
"I'm just tired" she replied.
"Then come on the court" Kuroko said.
"But I can't I-"
"Then on the last game you'll join us your rarely play" Murasakibara offered munching on a candy bar. She looked hesitant as she glanced at her brother who nodded.
"Okay then, but then you better win" she stated. They grinned walking onto the court. She watched them a smile crawling onto her face.
Might as well live all out...
The following matches were all won as they made their way towards the finals. The closer they got the better they were. Once they were over the semi-finals they were given a day off. Seta agreed with Nijimura to let them all rest. That day as she walked down the town Seta stumbled upon a bookstore and went in. As she strolled through books she suddenly found one catching her attention. The title said In the middle of Death. As she got it she started reading not minding the writer's name. The book intrigued her a lot. She kept reading when someone bumped into her. She looked up to see Midorima.
"Seta, I wasn't expecting to see you" she chuckled.
"Neither was I Shin" she replied. He eyed the book in her hands. She noticed and smiled.
"I've always had a liking for dark books, for some they're creepy but to me they have a part of truth in them," she replied. He nodded. They continued talking when they soon decided to go have lunch at a near fast food. There they disused about socials signs and books.
"Hey Seta" Midorima called. She looked up from her milkshake. Midorima got up and sat next to her. She looked in confusion. He grabbed her hand as he searched for something.
"Close your eyes" he asked. She accepted even though still confused. She felt something cold being put around her middle finger.
"Shin what are you" She asked.
"Open your eyes" red orbs opened looking at her hand Seta's eyes widened. On her finger was a white sparkling round shaped cristle attached to a silver ring. Seta gasped as she clasped a hand on her mouth. She looked at Midorima.
"I-I wanted to tell,you after we graduate I want us to be together for ever" he said. He lifted his hand showing a silver ring.
"Shintaro" she cried. At that moment, she forgot about her sickness and her worries. All that seemed to matter now was both of them. She looked down as tears started to stream.
"A-Ah Seta if you don't like we can"
"You idiot" she said jumping onto him. She held him tightly as she cried tears of joy.
"Seta?" He asked.
"It's a yes Shin," she said pulling away. She wore a joyful smile as she chuckled. Midorima smiled at her pulling her into a kiss.
The moment was so wonderful for both neither knew who was watching.
A black and red shoulder length haired girl tsked at the two as she wore a Kirisaki sweater over her shoulders and black tank top with shorts. Her white and red medallion seemed to shine as her cold blue gaze glared at them.
"And she is supposed to be the Heiress what a shame" she said in Russian. The girl turned around walking away a tattoo was seen on her forearm.
As he walked down the streets Aomine bumped into someone. He looked to his side to see a white haired girl wearing round glasses.
"E-Eto excuse me young man I didn't mean to disturb your morning" she said bowing politely. He cocked a brow looking at her in interest not noticing her shifting uncomfortably.
"Ah its okay there" his gaze then lowered to the basketball in her hands.
"Oh you play basketball" she looked at him then at the ball.
"N-Not really I j-just appreciate the play," she said. He nodded.
"Even though are you good at it" she smiled looking at him. For some reason that smile made Aomine's heart skip a beat.
"People say so but I don't consider myself as a good player" she stated. He frowned grabbing the ball slightly brushing his fingers on her hands.
"How about we have a one on one?" She stared thinking before she nodded.
They got to a nearby court as they got positioned. They in stored rules before starting. The minute the ball flew up a second later the girl had jumped catching Aomine off guard.
She had amazing jumping skills as she went on dunking like a pro.
"Wow,you call that not considered?" She flushed fiddling with her hands.
"I uh, I'm sorry I" he cut her off immediately.
"You were awesome," she looked up at him feeling a smile tug up.
"Ah I haven't told ya my name, I'm Aomine Daiki nice to meet ya" he said extending a hand. She looked at it before shaking it gladly.
"Juliette Song" she replied giving a warm smile making his heart melt.
What's wrong with me...? He thought watching her walk off leaving the orange ball that had a blue word. It was her name.
Julie-Song💙
To be continued...