Brother and Sister

Seta sat along with Momoi as they watched the boys have a match that Seta allowed. They were now close to the Inter-High making practice more and more intense. The match soon ended in favour of Haizaki, Midorima and Akashi's team meaning Aomine, Murasakibara and Kise had lost. Seta stood up clapping as meaning a five minute break. The door opened reveal Nijimura and behind him was Kuroko.
"Now guys meet Tetsuya Kuroko he'll be the number 11" Kuroko bowed in a greeting way as they introduced themselves.
"Tetsuya!" Seta greeted jumping on him.
"Domo Seta-san" he said emotionlessly.
"You know each other" Aomine asked. Seta hummed as she held onto the teal head.
"Yeah we've met before I gave him advice" she said.
"Does that mean he's a good player" Midorima asked.
"I dunno Tetsu is kinda invisible even I can't analyse that I can only say he's a 9 like Roro-kun"
"Who're you speaking off?" Akashi asked. Seta giggled pointing at Akashi himself.
"Roro-kun is a 9 like Tetsu and Shuzo" she stated. Aomine, Kise and Haizaki stifled a laughter as they turned away from the fuming red head.
"Refrain from calling me that" Seta shook her head. Suddenly a pair of scissors were sent her way. She easily caught them with her mouth as it stood in between her teeth.
"Roro-kun is fast and short, but I'm faster" she spoke.
"And shorter" Haizaki stated earning a pout from her.
"So cruel Shu" she said.
"Alright now back to practice" she said. Nijimura sighed as he got her by the collar.
"Get off the kid then" she pouted as she was set down. She then went to grab the weights.
"Now here" she said. As they all got their weights on she realised Kuroko was the only one to not get up.
"Ah sorry Tetsuya I'll get you a 150 like Satsu's" she said handing him the other weight. They then headed out to the run. On the way Kuroko had to stop twice for he couldn't take the weight.
"Yo why are ya so passed out? I know they're heavy but still" Aomine said.
"I'm not used to this" the teal head explained in between pants.
"Okay that's enough for now, oh and Satsu-chan did you get the papers?" Momoi nodded as she brought out a pack of papers.
"What's this all?" Kise asked.
"We've got only a month before the Inter-High, these are the authorisation sheets for the training camp we'll head out to" Seta explained.
"We'll be going to a private camp so we're not disturbed" Nijimura added.
"Where's the said camp" Akashi asked. Seta grinned.
"In the Haizeka Corps Private Forest" they gaped in anticipation at that. The Haizeka Family was known to be world's most rich family specialised in all sports along with their cousins from the Haitsuya and Hanamiya.
"How did you manage to!" Midorima asked.
"You guys should've guessed by now" Nijimura sighed.
"Seta please introduce yourself again, the longer version" he said.
"Sure, I'm Shiroko Seta Haizeka Haizaki 2nd heiress of the Haizeka Clan and youngest child of the family"
"Wait Haizaki?" Aomine questioned.
"Yeah, didn't you notice the resemblance?" Haizaki asked as he threw an arm over Seta's shoulder smirking.
"Shugo Shiro Haizaki 1rst as his name is, he's my older brother"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!?"

Seta sighed as she collapsed on her bed. She got her computer as she started typing down notes for the Inter-High. She then halted as she was typing down notes about Akashi. She sighed closing the computer when the door opened to reveal a blue eyed maid with her tied in two braids and white on the ends. On her wrist was a black neck tie with grey petals.
"Shiroko-sama, Miss Setomi's calling you" Seta looked up at her.
"Kay, oh and Reina tell Father I'll be going with Shugo to the training camp" the raven nodded.
"But Shiroko-sama he said-" chills ran down her spin as she wasn't able to continue. Seta's eyes went white as she looked at her devilishly.
"Don't worry about him" Reina nodded as she scurried out.
Seta stood up as she walked out the room. She walked a few minutes before she stopped in front of a black white. She breathed in before entering. Inside was a the same lady who was on the pic in her medallion. The slight difference was that she seemed paler and skinnier. She wore a light blue dress and her hair was tied in a bun with a white croissant medallion. Seta smiled sadly at the woman.
"Okaa-chan," she called. The woman looked at her a warm smile gracing her lips.
"Set-chan," Seta approached as she sat on the bed hugging her mother as she hummed.
"I heard you met Seijiko's son" she pulled back nodding as she giggled.
"Yeah he's really interesting, you know he's a Red" Setomi giggled at that.
"Seijiko was a Pink but Masao-kun's a Red" she replied.
"I know, oh and I met a few other people" Setomi owed nodding.
"Who are they? Players again" Seta pouted but nodded.
"Yeah, but! They each have a piece of my talent" Setomi stared in shock.
"H-how!?" She asked. Seta shrugged.
"I don't know it must've came with their personality" she said.
"Set, please be careful for you and those friends, you do remember what happened last time hon" Seta eyes flashed white immediately as she smiled sadly clutching her medallion.
"Yeah, don't worry Okaa-chan" the lady's eyes went red as she pulled her daughter to her hugging her.

To be continued....