Childhood friend

The team panted as they finished practice heading off to the lockers. Seta stayed behind as she cleaned up. Suddenly she felt a presence and turned around. Her eyes widened as she felt her heart beat faster in adrenaline. She opened her mouth to speak but the stranger beat her at it.
"Long time no seen Shiroko"
"Caroly-Chandy," she muttered. Ahead of her stood a grey haired girl with dark grayish blue eye a smiling sadly. Tears streamed Seta's face as she dropped the ball and ran to embrace her childhood friend. Carolina Chandra was her name. Seta cried on the other girl's shoulder as she inhaled the familiar blueberry scent of the other.
"Why, why did you leave" she finally uttered pulling back. Chandra looked down sadly.
"The clan found out about my basketball team and I had to leave" Seta sighed as she massaged her temples.
"Did they find out for the rest?" She asked.
"Well, Julia and Julie are safe so are Ritsu and Rachelle but, Orenji got caught now she's been a signed as a bodyguard and not as a heiress anymore" Sera looked away her eyes going a deep red at the news. In the clan girls didn't have the right to play sports or anything a boy did. If the counsel found out they'd get the title of heiress taken from them and their grade would be lowered. That's what happened to her cousins who play basketball.
"Why are you here now" Chandra looked up breathing in.
"I've been a signed as Chihiro's bodyguard and personal maid since I finished the formation in America" she stopped looking strait at Seta her look going serious.
"And...I heard Sekura is back from England too" Seta's eyes widened about to speak when the door opened to reveal the boys.
"Yo Set are you ready to lea-whose that?" Nijimura asked the others behind him. Haizaki glared at Chandra.
"Chandra?" Chandra rolled her eyes at him then looked back at Seta.
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Caroline Chandra I'm Seta's cousin" she bowed in respect as she introduced herself.
"Anyway let's go," Sera said grabbing her bag.
"Oh and I'll see you at the mansion Chaney" Chandra nodded watching them walk out.
Outside the group chatted normally as they walked down the rood to the Maggie Burger.
"Hey what's up with you" Midorima asked. Seta looked at him and smiled.
"I'm fine just tired." Haizaki glanced at her frowning.
"Wow Midorima worried about someone else then himself how rare" Aomine teased.
"Urusai Baka" he replied.
"Eh who are you calling baka you carrot!?"
"What did you just say gangurrou"
"Why you-"
"Now now guys don't get into a fight" Kise tried.
"Shut up Blondie!" They both yelled.
"Uwaah, Kurokocchi Aominecchi and Midorimacchi are being mean!" Kise wailed.
"What do I have to do with that" the teal head asked emotionless.
"Kurokocchi you being so cold" he wailed more.
"Oi Kise-chin your hurting my ears" Murasakibara stated lazily.
"Would you a all keep it down" Akashi ordered.
"He started!" They all yelled. Sera giggle at them bickering like children. She sighed thinking as she looked ahead.
There's no time for depression, I only have time for fun stuff...
Sera greeted the maids as she walked in. She sighed walking to the living room.
"Hey Chandra," Chandra got up from her seat as she awaited Seta's answer.
"About Seku, as soon as she doesn't go active its fine" she said smiling. Chandra sighed in relief.
"Kay, I'm relieved" she said.
"And tell the rest I want them to come" Chandra looked at her in confusion. Seta winked walking upstairs to her room.
"Damn" she said after closing the door as she sat on her bed. She took her thigh high socks off revealing numerous wounds. She grunted clutching onto her shirt dashing into the restroom where she leaning on the toilet sink as she started throwing up blood. Hours later she flushed the toilets sighing.
I'm running out of time... She thought walking out the door.
Seta grunted as she massaged her neck walking down the path. Haizaki glanced at her.
"Whats with the mood?" He asked. She looked up grinning.
"Nothing too serious" she said still grinning. Nijimura frowned at her knowing she was lying but said nothing. Haizaki nodded looking ahead.
Soon they arrived at school where they immediately headed towards the gym.
After practice they were about to leave when Seta stopped them.
"Guys don't forget about next week's Camp" they all nodded. Nijimura walked up to her.
"The principal was demanding your presence for a few things about the club" he whispered she nodded.
Down the hall she was thinking about ways to improve the team's game play when a rock was sent her way. She felt some one pull her back before it gut the wall by her. She looked to her side to see Aomine.
"Yo be careful" she nodded.
"Thanks, gee didn't know rocks could fly," she muttered the last part.
"Why're here Daiki?" She asked.
"My class is this way too and Captain gave me this to hand in to you" he said handing her a binder.
"Ah yeah, thanks Dai-kun" she smiled. He blushed lightly but didn't say anything. Both continued walking as they kept talking about everything and anything.
"Thanks Dai-kun" she waved as she walked in leaving the tanned male sighing.
"You summoned me sir" she asked. The older man nodded looking up.
"I heard the team lost a match" she nodded.
"Yes sir, we were against High schoolers with an Uncrowned King playing" she explained.
"That doesn't explain, Teiko's basketball team has to be better than that, I already told you that right" he spat.
"Yes, but sir this was only a practice match with the rookies playing" she retorted. He snorted making her growl lowly.
"I knew I shouldn't have let a girl in charge" he mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
"With all due respect sir its been years since the team is created and this is our only loss" she sternly replied her eyes a stinging yellow. The man felt pressure on him as he started to struggle to breath.
"Ive been here long enough to tell you this team is gold especially the new rookies each has a talent. You trying to make them think winning is priority would only make their basketball dull."
"You've already tried it on one of our players" she clutched her fist as she shivered slightly.
"If by any chance you try influencing the team I'll be sure to not let it slide Sir, this isn't a warning by the way, its a promise" she stated. She then walked out without letting him answer.
As she walked through the hall her mind drifted to the past. Suddenly she bumped into someone making her fall.
"Ah sorry" a feminine voice said. She looked up to see a girl about her age with shoulder sized hair wearing makeup and fancy earrings. Seta could tell by her looks that this girl was very materialistic. She stood up smiling.
"No I should be the one apologizing I wasn't looking" she excused herself. They both locked gazes as a sudden tension grew. The girl's look was full disgust and anger for some reason. Seta didn't care as she walked off.
When she got back to the gym she grabbed her bag and left to the lockers to get her PE uniform. When she opened the door to the girl's locker room there were a few whispers going on about her.
"Thats her"
"Yeah, the one that spends all her time around Nijimura-senpai and Akashi-kun,"
"Doesnt she have friends"
"Shes only interested in guys, that's why she's in the basketball team"
"I heard there already is a manager"
"Whys she still there then?"
"Must be to be able to get close to the guys"
"What a slut"
"Such a bitch"
Seta glanced at them making them go quiet. As she opened her locker she was met with numerous hateful notes saying either to get away from the team or die.
"What a wast" she mumbled smiling to herself. After changing she walked out like nothing had happened.