Camp

It was finally the day for the trip as the boys were waiting in front of the bus station ready.
Soon the girls arrived. When the boys looked their way they couldn't help but blush when they saw both girls.
Momoi was wearing a peach pink skirt with flowers over it and a pink t-shirt that said 'LoLy Girl' with a pink loly pop over it and white sandals.
Seta on the other hand was darker in term as she walked awkwardly covering her chest wearing a black crop top that'd show her chest anytime she dared to raise her hands with a pair of black Jean shorts and her usual high socks along with her grey tennis shoes.
"Why're you covering your chest" Aomine asked. She looked away as she flushed a deep scarlet red.
"Uh Seta?" Nijimura asked. She hide behind Momoi as she covered her chest more.
"Seta-chan no one will notice now let's go" Momoi pulled her arms away as Seta gasped in shock. Usually shed looked like an A cup but today she was as we can see as busted as Momoi or more. The boys seemed to drool over her round form as she tried to get away from Momoi.
"Ah I understand now you forgot you band aids" Haizaki chuckled. Since she didn't like how huge her chest was shed often not to say always tie it up with band aids making it flat. Seta glared at him making her look like she was pouting.
"Not my fault this morning you got up too early and since I was gonna be late when I got up I only took the necessary, when I realised I forgot them I went back in but Satsu didn't let me" she whined.
"Cause now I'm not the only one who will be over viewed by some people" she snickered glancing at the boys. Kise and Aomine were trying their best to hold the nosebleed but failed while Murasakibara and Midorima had their mouth agape. Even Akashi and Kuroko were having trouble with their blush ending in them being as red as a pair of red tomatoes and quiet as ever. Nijimura cleared his throughout as he pushed them all in.
Inside the bus they all play rock paper scissors to see who'd sit with who. In the end it was a signed this way:
Kuroko and Momoi
Akashi and Murasakibara
Nijimura and Haizaki
Midorima and Seta
Kise and Aomine
Seta flushed a deep red as Midorima took a seat beside her. She looked away in embarrassment. Usually she'd immediately start annoying him but with her chest out she felt a little vulnerable. She sighed looking out the window. Midorima glanced at her before handing her a dark green sweatshirt.
"Here" he said looking the opposite way. Seta gladly took it as she thanked him.
"Thank you so much Shinshin" she said as she kept thanking him making him uncomfortable.
"It's alright no need to thank me so much" just as he said that kise got up from behind them and looked at the two.
"Hey! Why does Midorimacchi get to be alone with Setaicchi" the blonde whined. Seta sighed at him.
"Sit back down Kise" the green head ordered.
"Wait are you wearing his jacket?" Aomine asked butting in. Immediately Haizaki and Nijimura faced Midorima sending him fierce glares that clearly said: 'Do a move and your dead'. He gulped as he tried to ignore them. He searched into his bag taking out a book that said: Violin Through The Eyes of Blinde Child. Seta read the title as she gasped.
"You read that book too" she asked. He nodded looking at her. Her eyes shined as she looked up at him.
"What's wrong" she giggled as she looked down at the book.
"I play it too, we'll I used to a friend taught me" she looked away as her smile faded. He frowned remembering what he and the rest had over heard. He sighed rummaging through his bag.
"Would like to show me" he asked handing her a violin. She stared at it for awhile in hesitation. Finally she reached out for it her hands shaky. As she got into position Midorima realised her eyes changing from their usual red to a neon green then she started to play. The bus went silent when the rest heard her play. Everyone payer attention to the perfect notes she play until she ended. When she finished they all clapped. She looked around as she realised she wasn't alone. She chuckled handing the violin back to the green head who seemed mesmerized by her way of playing it. When he reached out their hand brushed against each other's making him flinch as Seta had tint of pink on her cheeks. For some reason the touch had made her heart race. She sighed leaning on the window as she dozed off to sleep.
When they arrived at the private inn they were welcomed by Ereina and Anka waiting along with two other butlers.
"My greeting young Miss, young Master" Anka greeted bowing Ereina rolled her eyes playfully as she smiled at Seta.
"Gods evening Shiroko-sama" she greeted. Haizaki smirked as he approached her. In a reflex the maid took out a sword that she went pointing at him surprising the rest.
"And my greeting to you too Young Master" she said smiling not so warmly. Haizaki raised his hands in defense.
"Alright I got the message, could I at least get a hug Rei" she glared at him with a 'not in your sweetest dreams' look. He chuckled as he turned to Anka.
"Sup Yugino" he said high giving his old friend who chuckled.
"Miss Shiroko welcome" a grey haired guy with black eyes and glasses greeted. Seta squealed as she launched at him.
"Gureno-nii-chan" the butler chuckled as he received a glare from Midorima for unknown reasons.
The one beside Guren sighed. Unlike the rest he wore a dark blue butler suit.
"Still as childish Miss Shiro" he said. She looked down grinning.
"Chaza-kun!" She cheered. He blushed at the nickname as he pushed his glasses up sighing.
"Miss could you refrain from calling me that" she giggled as she shook her head no.
"Heck nah!" She said.Seta looked around.
"Wait a minute where's Oren?" Suddenly a low growl was heard from behind the boys. They all turned around to see a pack of black wolves growling at them. They pailed as they stayed pit in fear.
"Alpha down, Geta stop growling" a girl said as she walked up to the group.
"Excuse them they aren't used to people from the outside" she said bowing. Haizaki looked behind him as he grinned.
"Yo Renji!" He waved. She grunted.
"Shugo Haizaki, heir number 2, I see your still alive" she said. He chuckled at her in reply. She then looked at Guren glaring. The colourful group gawked as her eyes turned a dark blue. She whistled as she pointed at Guren. A grey wolf emerged from the pack launching at him or mostly at Seta. She fell with a thud. The group gasped at they thought she'd be eaten alive but were surprised when it licked her.
"Number 1, what's up" the female smiled down as she helped her up. The wolf pounced around Seta joyfully.
"Hey Omega-kun how've you been" she patted his head.
"Orenji-nee, I thought you'd be in the Hanamiya compound, I was right when I recognised your smell" she giggled making the other pop a vein as she bonked her head.
"Uzuratonkashi" she muttered.
"Well anyways let me present them" Seta cleared her throat.
"The first one with the black bow and grey petals is Ereina Haitsuya my personal maid, the tall grey haired carrot is Guren Hanamiya my butler and old friend, The girls that came with the pack is Shugo's bodyguard Orenji Haitsuya and first butler is Shugo's butler his name Arcana Ranka Hanamiya and the blue suited one is Chakoraza James Mayuzumi" they all bowed in respect.
"Wait a girl as Haizaki's bodyguard" Kise asked surprised. Orenji looked at him nonchalantly.
"What's the issue blondy, you do know I was able to take down guys stronger than you and I know more basketball technics than you'll ever know" she said the aura around her growing wild as the wolf from behind cowered in fear as they all lay down in respect.
"Then let's go on a one on one" Aomine blurted.
"She's gonna destroy you" the maid and butlers along with the two siblings said.
"Well let's go for it if I have your authorisation" she turned to Seta who hummed.
"Nice then let's get moving" Aomine said.
On the court both got ready to play. As Momoi threw the ball up they both jumped. The team watched in shock as Orenji didn't move a muscle but had the ball in hand as she walked passed Aomine who was still in the air. She threw the ball into the hoop in time as Aomine landed. She turned around nonchalantly as she faced him then glanced to Kise.
"Are you convinced or do you also need to have a look at it" he shook his head frantically. Seta giggled making the others look at her.
"I forgot to warn you every one here in the Inn is either a pro in martial arts or an old NBA player, Daiki just happen to meet the only one who did both" she smiled as Omega barked next to her.
"Wow Kise I think you ow her excuses" Nijimura stated.
"Nah I get that a lot right Shuzo-senpai" she said making him look away as he remembered when he first tried to being her down in saying girls couldn't play basketball like boys.
"You've met before" Midorima asked. Orenji faced him nodding.
"I used to play in the female team of Teiko, but I gave up cause of an injury" she shrugged walking back to the Inn.
"I think we're gonna learn it from this place" Akashi stated.
"You bet you will" a blue eyed girl said as she jumped down from a tree.
"Where did you come from!?" The group chorused.
"Ah Ritsu-chan" Seta greeted.
"Setty how are you" she said waving. The girl pointed at herself.
"Sup guys I'm Kiritsu Sophia" she smiled as she put her hands in her pockets. The girl had short white hair with blue eyes and a large sweater that went to her knees with black and blue ear heads around her neck.
"I didn't expect to see you here" Seta Said. Ritsu looked at her grinning as her blue eyes turned yellow.
"I was sent by the elders to look after you" she said. Seta hmed not wanting to talk about it in front of the boys.
"Anyways let's start the training, since we have the honor to have two NBA players you guys get an NBA regime" Seta smiled devilishly as she held out weights that yelled heavy as you could see 75 tons written over it. They all paled in concern for their health.
In the evening the boys were all either panting and sweaty or nearly passed out as they sat in the large living room. Momoi and Seta sweat dropped along with Ritsu who had decided to join.
"You guys are so damn fragile well except you Tetsuya your just naturally weak" Ritsu said. Kuroko had spent the whole practice trying to get on his feet as this time he hadn't gotten a lighter weight.
"What do you mean these were freaking heavy" Aomine argued.
"Boy I'm wearing weights since I'm 5 so I know when to recognise a heavy one" she said.
"Are you girls in Setaicchi's family monsters or is it just me being paranoid" Seta giggled at Kise.
"Well I have this one cousin that's exactly like Roro-kun bossy high and mighty hot tempered" Seta said. Ritsu shivered as she remembered her old teammate and cousin.
"Yeah, tell me about creepiness" Ritsu glanced at Akashi as she cringed when their gazes met.
"What do you mean by that" he asked.
"Nothing! Now you all stink got take showers, the bathrooms are upstairs doors on the left hall way the first five" they nodded as they left. Momoi then got up.
"I'll go change and right down tomorrow's training too" she said before leaving the two cousins alone. When it was quiet Ritsu's eyes turned yellow while Seta's went a pale white.
"Kiritsu, why did they send you seriously" Seta asked as her tone was icy cold.
"Ha, nothing goes through you Seth, its true they sent me here but not for a plain visit, Grandmother Setelia is struggling to keep this all a secret, the old man is threatening to find out too," she chuckled.
"That bastard, tch so what's the plan" Ritsu sighed.
"Well Rachelle wanted you to come to America for 3 years to try and over throw the elders, she already has two under control if we add Grandmother we only have the two others to deal with, the hitch is during those years you'll have to act as I'd you were taking over the Haizaki and Haizeka clan" Seta got up glaring down at her.
"What is this, you know what I'll be risking if I leave"
"And you know what your risking if you stay too" she glared back her arms crossed over her chest. Seta cursed as she looked down. Suddenly pain rushed through her chest as she fell to ground holding onto her stomach.
"Argh" she muttered so the others wouldn't hear her.
"Seta, are you okay-" Ritsu gasped as she saw her start coughing blood.
"What the, Seta" she said kneeling next to her. Seta pointed at her bag.
"Give me...the p-pills in the b-bag argh" she tried to choke. Titus handed her the pills as Seta took three at the same time. Her coughing soon stopped.
"This is impossible, Masaio now you, what's going on" Ritsu panicked. Seta put a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't worry I'll manage" she said getting up as she walked up stairs.
As she walked to her room she passed Midorima. She gave him a smile as she walked by making the carrot boy flush. When she walked farther he realised she had blood on her hands.
"Oi Seta are you fine" she turned around slightly but her back still faced him as she nodded. At that moment he knew something was wrong.

To be continued...