Two

Seta lay on her bed staring at the sealing. She glanced at her calender.
"It's today" she said aloud. Since what had happened between her and Haizaki she hadn't seen him except at home. He ignored her completely. She sighed today now was the third month since her mother... She clicked her tongue in sadness. She got up and started packing. Soon she called Ritsu and Orenji to pick her up. She walked out of her room heading towards her brothers as she slid a note under the door. She headed towards her father's office opening it. She said her goodbyes to him and left the mansion. Outside was a white limo awaiting. Ritsu stood hands in her shorts wearing a Brown oversized hooded sweater.
"Are you sure of all this" she but her lip nodding.
"Yeah I only have three years left so might as well use them" she said putting up a fake smile. Ritsu frowned but shrugged.
"Lets go then" she said.
Seta made a halt as the limo stopped before a white house. She sighed walking towards it. She knocked at the door and it opened to reveal a green haired woman in her thirties.
"Ah, Seta-chan!" The woman greeted hugging her Seta smiled.
"Ohayo, Shinori-san" she said.
"Oh please no formalities, are you here for Shintaro" she nodded.
"I'm sorry dear he left I thought the Winter cup was today?" She nodded.
"Yes but I'm not going, I'd he comes back can you give him this" she handed the woman a letter.
"Yes, Seta-chan is every thing okay" Seta nodded.
"Yes," she shortly said.
"Um, Shinori please, take care of Shin for me" she said. The woman looked at her curiously but still nodded. Seta walked back to the limo and sat inside sighing.
"Where do we go now" Orenji asked. Seta sighed again.
"Airport" she said. She looked out the window recalling the start of all this.
Flashback...
"Guys, this is Seta please introduce yourselves" the pinkette stepped up holding her hand out.
"Hi Seta-chan, I'm Momoi Satsuki I'll be the manager here along with you" Seta giggled as she shook her hand.
"Nice to meet ya! I'll call you Satsu-chan then" Momoi smiled as she said the nickname.
"Sup, I'm Aomine Daiki" a blue head grinned Seta stared at him as he did so. She smiled and gave a peace sign to Nijimura who nodded. Aomine and Momoi looked in confusion but shrugged. A green head approached as he pulled his glasses up.
"Midorima Shintaro nanodayo" Seta's eyes seemed to flash neon as she analysed him grinning.
"Shin-chan your a good three pointer" she stated. Midorima stared at her in shock but shook it off. Seta turned again to Nijimura giving him a peace sign again. She then turned to a purple haired titan.
"I'm Murasakibara *munch* Atsushi *munch* nice to meet you" Seta smiled at him.
"A titan," she blurted. Haizaki held in a laughter as Nijimura hit her upside the head.
"Seta..." he growled she sighed giving a peace sign again. Seta suddenly flinched. She turned her gaze to a red head as she saw him staring at her intensively. Seta stared back as her red eyes went white as she analysed him.
"Seta?" Nijimura asked after a while of silence. She turned to him her eyes white as she gave a thumb down. Nijimura stared in surprise as he nodded.
"I think Masaomi went too far" she said staring at the red head. Her eyes then went back to being red as her goofy smile came again.
"Seijouro Akashi, just remember your not absolute" she said as she smiled. Akashi stared in shock before regaining his composure.
As she walked in the hallway heading to inform the principality the Inter-High approaching when she bumped into someone. She looked before her to see a teal haired boy with sky blue eyes.
"I'm so sorry are you hurt? Are you fine? Should I get you to the nurse?" Seta asked frantically. The boy looked up emotionless as he shook his head getting on his feet.
"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention either" he said as he helped her pick up the documents. Seta stared at him when she gasped.
"Your Kuroko Tetsuya!" She exclaimed. The teal head seemed surprised but nodded as he extended a hand.
"Yes, I'm surprised how do you know my name?" Seta giggled as she shook hands.
"Now guys meet Tetsuya Kuroko he'll be the number 11"
"Shugo Shiro Haizaki 1rst as his name is, he's my older brother"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!?"
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Caroline Chandra I'm Seta's cousin"
"ShUgo WhAt dID I dO" she shivered as she looked down at her actions. She looked around to see there was no one but the team. She looked down in shame.
"You did nothing wrong" he WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DID NOTHING WRONG DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID TO MY FACE !?"The now seemingly fine brunette yelled. Haizaki glanced at her. He leaned next to her ear.
"My sister went easy on you after what you've done,if it were me you'd be dead by now so be grateful and get the hell away"
Midorima glanced at her before handing her a dark green sweatshirt.
"Here" he said looking the opposite way. Seta gladly took it as she thanked him.
"Thank you so much Shinshin" she said as she kept thanking him making him uncomfortable.
"It's alright no need to thank me so much" just as he said that kise got up from behind them and looked at the two.
"Hey! Why does Midorimacchi get to be alone with Setaicchi" the blonde whined. Seta sighed at him.
"Sit back down Kise" the green head ordered.
"Wait are you wearing his jacket?" Aomine asked butting in. Immediately Haizaki and Nijimura faced Midorima sending him fierce glares that clearly said: 'Do a move and your dead'. He gulped as he tried to ignore them. He searched into his bag taking out a book that said: Violin Through The Eyes of Blinde Child. Seta read the title as she gasped.
"You read that book too" she asked. He nodded looking at her. Her eyes shined as she looked up at him.
"What's wrong" she giggled as she looked down at the book.
"I play it too, well I used to a friend taught me" she looked away as her smile faded. He frowned remembering what he and the rest had over heard. He sighed rummaging through his bag.
"Would like to show me" he asked handing her a violin. She stared at it for awhile in hesitation. Finally she reached out for it her hands shaky. As she got into position Midorima realised her eyes changing from their usual red to a neon green then she started to play. The bus went silent when the rest heard her play.
"I think I made a mistake," she stated.
"Seijouro I need to have a word with you first" he nodded as he sat back down.
When the surroundings were calm she sighed.
"What is it Shiroko" he asked.
"Who are you" she asked. He looked at her in confusion.
"What do you mean"
"You can't be Seijouro, the Seijouro I know wouldn't hide like that" she stated. Akashi's eyes widened as he looked away.
"How did you" she smiled as she looked at him.
"Sei, theirs nothing wrong in losing once in awhile, I'm glad you made the technic work but I prefer when the real you does it playing his own basket" Akashi looked down in shame as tears streamed through his face.
"I-"
"Its okay Roro-kun, I know how hard it's been since Seiyuri-chan passed away" he looked up in shock.
"How did you know" he asked.
"I know a few thing Roro-kun, and I'm sure it's not your fault" she said bending to his height as she hugged him in consolation.
That night she went out and her gaze met with Midorima's.
"Here" he said extending a green medallion. He keeled down putting it around her neck. Pulling back he found himself leaning into Seta. Her eyes closed as their lips touched.
"Shinshin" she greeted trying to get up.
"Don't get up too fast, the others are on the court waiting for us take your time" he advised. She looked away with a slight blush as she muttered something.
"What was that" he asked.
"I said, you remember t-the night y-you" she trailed of fiddling with her fingers. Midorima blushed as he scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah," he said. He looked down unable to say anything.
"I'm...Sorry" he said after a moment of silence. She looked up surprised.
"Why's that" she asked.
"Well, I wasn't thinking when I did that and I-"
"Do you regret it" she asked. He flushed a deep red as he was unable to answer.
"N-no" he finally said. She looked up smiling.
"Neither do I" she grinned. His eyes widened slightly as realisation hit him.
He liked her more than he was supposed to and thankfully she liked him back.
Seta stumbled onto her feet as she walked towards Midorima. When she was close enough she spread her arms and hugged him. She was too short to come to his chest so she could only hug around his waist. Midorima blushed as he hugged back.
"Is everything okay" he asked.
"Yeah, everything's real fine" Midorima said.
"So we can go" Nijimura announced.
In the city they were all looking around as it seemed like a festival was approaching.
"Seems like the Sports Festival is approaching" Ritsu said.
"Sports Festival?" Momoi asked.
"Its a celebration to honor the High classed clan" Orenji explained.
She looked over to see Midorima had his face nuzzled in her neck.
"Shintaro," she muttered shifting he gripped both hands on her waist as he held her closer.
"Don't," his voice was muffled but she still heard and let him. Soon his lifted his head. She stared at him pouting. His hand went to caress the new hickey as he leaned in and stopped inches from her lips.
"...ta.....eta........Seta.........OI SETA!" Seta jolted when she heard her name.
"Huh, yes?" She asked.
"You've been zoning out a lot is everything fine" Kise asked.
"Oh yes," Momoi frowned. Seta's eyes seemed dull today for some reason.
"No you're not" Midorima said. She looked at him sighing.
"I'm just tired" she replied.
"Then come on the court" Kuroko said.
"But I can't I-"
"Then on the last game you'll join us your rarely play" Murasakibara offered munching on a candy bar. She looked hesitant as she glanced at her brother who nodded.
"Okay then, but then you better win" she stated. They grinned walking onto the court. She watched them a smile crawling onto her face.
Might as well live all out...
This is my will... She thought heading for the hoop. When she aimed to dunk she was confronted to the emperor. She breathed in before her eye turned red. She sighed. Akashi tried the ankle break but before he could she had dived under his feet and in between. She jumped dunking it.
"I won't let any of you win this" she muttered.
"The heck is this" Haizaki cursed eyeing the others. Usually they'd be cheering but they didn't seem fazed. Seta sighed.
"Setaicchi" Kise yelled hugging the girl. Seta didn't respond like usual. Kise looked at her. She had her face covered by her bangs.
"Kise, what does this mean" she asked.
"What do you mean" he asked realising she hadn't used any nickname or his usual name.
"Don't play stupid" she looked at him her eyes yellow.
"I've never taught you guys this"
"What are you blabbing about you should be happy" Aomine said. She looked at him eyes blue.
"Aomine, when did you start being careless about the matches" she asked. He flinched at the tone. She was pissed like hell.
"Don't be like that Set-chin" Murasakibara said munching on a candy bar. She looked up at Jim eyes now violet.
"Murasakibara, I've never seen you underestimate your opponents" he stopped munching looking away.
"What's wrong about expecting a win" Midorima asked pushing his glasses up.
"I don't even wanna talk to you" she said outraged. His gaze narrowed. Seta looked over at the red head marching to him.
"Akashi" she called. Her right eye went white while the other flashed a dark red.
"What do you have to say" he smirked.
"What does that mean, doesn't Teiko's mark say Winning is everything" she clenched her teeth grabbing his collar shocking the others.
"Your not Akashi Seijouro, who ever you are let me tell you the seijoiro I know isn't weak to the point of abandoning his love for basketball in fear of losing" she let go of his collar.
"No" she whispered. In a flash she stood before Midorima the bullet going into her shoulder.
Maisaio cocked a brow.
"Wow, I knew you were fast but to the extent of interference,"
"The operation is over, it was a success only" he stopped his voice cracking.
"The doctor said her body couldn't take the pain, as soon as she had awoken she had died right after only able to leave a few words" Haizaki froze as his sister almost collapsed onto the floor. Seta stumbled as she held to the wall a hand on her mouth.
"Mother is" Haizaki started but wasn't able to finish as he started crying. Shang walked towards the two sobbing children as he hugged them tight.
"It's only us now, I swear to protect everyone of you till the end" they sobbed into their father's arms. Seta hadn't realised her phone vibrating signaling a text from Nijimura.
Text:
From: Shuzo-kun
About:Goodbye
"My, my mother was a professional violinist one to be called Litz Jr" he nodded. Then something clicked.
"Wait, was" he asked. She nodded looking away her bangs covered her face but he could see her lips quiver.
"Sh-She, she passed away" her voice cracked as she clutched to the instrument. His eyes slightly widen. He moved closer as he hugged her. She clutched to him crying her eyes out. A few minutes later her cries started to fade into sobs.
"Seijouro, promise me one thing" he hummed.
"Take care of the team please" she said. He nodded.
"I will" he said. She smiled.
Cause I won't be here to look after you all...
End of Flashback...
She sighed seeing she had arrived at the airport.
"I'm sorry" she said before she walked out the car.

End...