Talented

It's been a few weeks since the rookies entered the basketball team. They were getting better indeed but Seta still felt like there were a few things missing. In the mean time she had taught them a few of her special moves. They were still learning but she knew they'd master it.
As she walked in the hallway heading to inform the principality the Inter-High approaching when she bumped into someone. She looked before her to see a teal haired boy with sky blue eyes.
"I'm so sorry are you hurt? Are you fine? Should I get you to the nurse?" Seta asked frantically. The boy looked up emotionless as he shook his head getting on his feet.
"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention either" he said as he helped her pick up the documents. Seta stared at him when she gasped.
"Your Kuroko Tetsuya!" She exclaimed. The teal head seemed surprised but nodded as he extended a hand.
"Yes, I'm surprised how do you know my name?" Seta giggled as she shook hands.
"I never forget a talented one's name or face, by the way I'm Shiroko Seta" he nodded still shocked someone noticed or recognized him. Seta stared at him then smiled.
"Ne? Tetsuya promise me you won't give up on anything" she said he looked at her still emotionless as ever but still nodded. She smiled wonder as she waved goodbye and headed off but halted turning around.
"Hey Tetsuya, by the way you'll be a great phantom" she then continued not minding his confused gaze as she ran off.
As she arrived to the principal's office she put the sheets down.
"Here are the documents sir," she said earning a nod from the man.
"Thank you Haizeka, by the way we're receiving a new student you might know him or not but he said he'd sign up for basketball. He might be in the gym by now" she nodded as she left passing by the locker room to change before continuing. When she got there she heard a bunch of fan girls and whispers. As she walked closer to the crowd she saw Haizaki and a blond guy having a one-on-one. She sighed as she marched to the basketball hoop.
As the blond was about to dunk he saw a white flash as he lost his balance and fell. The crowd gasped as it happened. Seta stood holding the ball as her eyes glowed a yellow colour.
"Is this how it goes when I'm not here?" She demanded. Haizaki looked down as they all grew quiet some shivering. None of them were ignorant to Seta's strength except the blonde who stared in shock.
"Haizaki Shugo, your a senior and a senpai, how many times have I warned you if you wanted to go on a one on one you get my permission am I clear?" Haizaki nodded. Seta sighed as she looked at the rookie.
"Anyways get back to practice, by the way if I see, hear or smell you fans here I'll rip you into pieces," the crowd nodded ad they rushed out leaving the basketball team.
"Jeez, I really hate those fangirls so annoying" she muttered. She glanced at Haizaki who was still looking down she rolled her eyes at him.
"Hey Shi-kun, I'm not mad I'm just pissed off by your recklessness" she said throwing the ball at him as she smiled again. Then she looked at the blonde again.
"Ah your the new kid, sorry for Shu-kun he's hyper, but he's a nice guy, I'm Seta by the way" she said pulling him up. The blonde nodded chuckling. Seta stared into his eyes as she smirked.
"No wonder you two went on a match, you've got an ability similar to his" he looked at her in confusion.
"What do you mean?" He asked. She giggled shrugging as she spun the ball on her finger.
"Now let's head out" she stated.
"Wait he didn't introduce himself" Aomine said.
"Kise Ryota," she said. The blonde nodded smiling cheerfully.
"Yeah and you must be the manager" Seta chuckled swear dropping.
"Why do you all keep thinking I'm the manager, Name's Shiroko Seta, I'm the coach and player number 3" she introduced. Kise stared in disbelief.
"Wait what... Isn't this the boys basketball club?" Nijimura nodded walking up to them.
"Yep, Seta's just an exception since she's more talented than anyone of us" Kise owed understanding.
"Wait a sec, Ryouta look at me in the eyes" Seta said. Kise nodded looking into her eyes when he saw them go white. Soon she turned to Nijimura giving a peace sign like the first time.
"He's good let's start" she then brought out the weights making the boys pail except Akashi and Nijimura who sighed.
In the evening Seta was heading over to the gym as she had forgotten her bag. When she opened the door she met with Kuroko.
"Ah Tetsuya!" She said walking to him when she realised the sadness in his eyes.
"Oh ohayo Seta-san" he greeted wearing the usual poker face.
"What're doing alone" she asked.
"I was trying to learn to score, he said. She nodded.
"Hey Tetsuya are you giving up on basketball?" He looked at her surprised then looked down.
"It's been a while and I still can't score or dribble properly" he explained. Seta giggled making him look up.
"Tetsu, you know you don't have to know how to do all that, you know my brother plays basketball too but he can only copy people's moves, he can't do technics on his own" he nodded looking at then hoop.
"Even though, he's got that weakness he still is the best copycat I've seen" she said grinning.
"What I'm saying is, people have different kinds of basketball style you just have to find a way to use your strengths properly" he looked down at the ball he held and sighed.
"But I don't have any" he replied.
"Hey Tetsu, can I ask you something" he nodded.
"I've seen a lot of people this year, but I never noticed you, its like your invisible"
"I've always had a weak presence and even the teachers didn't notice, honestly your the first to see me" she chuckled again.
"Tetsu, I think that might be your advantage" Kuroko stared at her confusion noticeable on his pail face.
"What do you mean"
"Oh that your the one who'll have to find out, I know you can do it" she then grabbed her bag leaving.

To be continued...