Prepared

The next day after saying their goodbyes and exchanging phone numbers the team left.
In the bus the team was buzzing around discussing about the Inter High. Momoi sat next to Aomine as she nudged him.
"Huh? What is it Satsuki" he asked.
"I've been wandering we all celebrated our birthdays but,how about Seta-chan" the blue head looked at their coach who was speaking to Midorima.
"Well I don't know, she never speaks about hers" Kiss over heard their conversation looked behind at them.
"Wait technically we don't know her age either" he said.
"Yo Seta how old are ya" Aomine asked. Seta looked at him sheepishly.

"What do you mean, she's the same age as us," Midorima said.
"Not exactly" Haizaki said chuckling. Seta glared at him.
"What does that mean aren't you 15?" Seta sighed shacking her head.
"No in fact, I'm only 12" they stared in shock.
"What!?" The rookies yelled. Even Kuroko and Akashi were shocked.
"Thats why your so short?" Kise asked.
"Yes and no, cause I'm just not getting any taller" she replied.
Midorima glanced at her as she kept answering the others' questions.
How much do I not know about you...
In the evening as they went to practice to adjust a few moves Momoi approached Haizaki.
"Hey Haizaki-kun"
"Huh, Satsuki?"
"Um I'd like to know, when is Seta's birthday" Haizaki tensed as he scratched his head.
"The 13th of Juin, but if you want to plan something don't" he said.
"Why, everyone likes surprise parties" she said in confusion.
"Its just, well Seta does like parties but she hates her birthday" he replied. Momoi owed looking down in sorrow.
"But why?" He sighed.
"Maisaio left the night of her birthday" he said half lieing half saying the truth. Momoi nodes and was about to turn back when she stopped.
"But, I don't get it its not her fault" she said. It was true since Seta at that moment was the only one holding her sister back.
"Yeah,but ever since Seta felt like she didn't do her best to keep her from going and every year that goes by reminds her of how she failed to bound with her" Haizaki said as he watched Seta and Akashi on a one on one.
Midorima stood next to them listening. He felt a ting of guilt for not asking about her life since he had claimed to be her boyfriend so many times.
Suddenly the gym doors opened. The players halted looking at the doors to see a girl their age with a black and red yukata. Her eyes were the same onyx as her raven hair. She had a cold gaze as she analysed the team.
Seta stopped when she heard the doors open and turned. She felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at the old NBA captain. Her eyes turned a pail red as she clenched the ball. In attempt of rage she threw it at the girl alerting the others. The other fix my move catching it with one hand. Haizaki and Nijimura rushed to hold Seta down as she looked at the other infuriated.
"Shit, Seta calm dow-!"
"Let go! I'll break her legs in pieces! Let go!Let go!Let go! LET ME FREAKING GO SHUGO!" She said as she tried to break free. Nijimura cursed slightly as he told the others to back off.
"Don't stay here! Back off" he advised making them take steps away. He looked back at to Seta who was almost about to break free. Suddenly she dashed off lunging a punch for the other who dodged and kicked her sending her off a little.
"Seta stop! Rachelle what do you want" Haizaki said. The said girl smirked.
"Allons es-ce comme ça que l'on parle a son aîné" she said. The team eyed her curiously.
"Va crever sale garce, ta du culot de revenir après ce que ta fait!" Seta spat. Rachelle shrugged.
"Tes toujours la même Shiroko" she stated.
"Toi alors-" Seta growled as she went to punch her again but Midorima stopped her.
"Seta stop" she looked behind her. Her eyes widened when she realised what she was doing. She looked from him then to the others who had worried looks on. She breathed in sighing.
"Rachelle, jnai pas cet temps" Rachelle's eyes widened slightly as she clicked her tongue.
"Bon, jetais venue te dire que Grand-mere arrive Lundi" she eyed as Seta grumbled something before nodding.
"Si c'est tout vas y" she said pointing to the door.
"Non,ce n'est pas tout, j'aimerai savoir qui sont tes amies" she said walking towards her. Seta eyed her suspiciously. Rachelle's eyes went red as she looked over at the team. Then her gaze turned to Midorima a ting of interest hit her. She smirked as she approached. As she got closer Seta's eyes widened she stepped in between them. She glared at Rachelle.
"Degage Rachelle," Rachelle rolled her eyes before she walked towards the door. She halted before walking out. She turned to Seta and Midorima.
"By the way, your players are such cuties Seta, especially your green friend" Seta growled grabbing a ball. Midorima caught her wrist before she threw the ball. Rochelle chuckled walking out. Haizaki and Nijimura breathed out while Seta clutched onto her left eye almost in pain.
"Who was that" Kise asked.
"Basketball's most greatest player but a nightmare for any player," Nijimura said.
"Wow, she was enough to make you go wild Setaicchi" Seta sighed.
"You don't get it, that girl is no one you'd want in your life," she said.
"Whys that," Akashi asked
"Heh, she's a real pain, most of the time" Haizaki stated.
"I don't get it" Aomine said.
"Her name's Rachelle Haizeka Haitsuya, she's the one you might know as the Night Heir" most stared in shock.
"Y-You mean the NBA retired captain that got the Bulls to victory?!" Momoi asked.
"Yeah, she was their coach and the captain of the Queen Blades for the feminine team, in other words same team as Maisaio,Chandra, Orenji, Ritsu and Ereina along with Guren" Seta stated.
"Wow, that's amazing, but you don't seem thrilled" Aomine said.
"Well, she was the one who got Maisaio to be taken," she muttered. None of them heard except Midorima who was near. His gaze narrowed as he stared at the door.
In the evening when Seta got home. She immediately headed towards her father's office. As she stood at the dark red door she exhaled knocking. Whatnot she heard a come in she entered.
"Ah, Seta, is there something you need" he said with surprise in his voice. She bit down on her lip nodding.
"Well, yes, its about the formation in America you offered off when you know Nee-chan left" she said. He stiffened dropping down all his belongings as he offered his attention.
"Yes, and what about it" he asked.
"I'd, like to go" he eyed her in shock.
"Seta, are you sure, if you go there it's for 10-12 years" he said.
"I know but, I have my reasons, and I'm not going for that, I'm going to be heiress for both Haizaki and Haizeka clans" his eyes widened.
"Seta that's too risky, you can't handle both clans" she looked up her eyes white.
"I know the rules but if by any chance I get to uncrown Shugo"
"What, no! That's even worse it means you'll have to go through the Heir Choice again," he said remembering the last one.
"I know that,but it's the only way since we have only a week before the elders come...and I have a plan" she stated. He looked down bitting on his lips nervously then back up.
"Okay then tell me what's your idea," she inhaled as she started to talk.

To be continued...