✿I don't like the way you are.

O n e

-

"AHH! I swear that damn albino! He's the freaking worst! I wish he trip over something and have his face flat onto the groun-"

"Wait a second, (Y/n)." You were cut off by your friend, Nia, whose hands are on each of your shoulders.

Adonia Hesper, a girl with dark pink hair that's about on her shoulders. She have clear innocent blue eyes.

 She have clear innocent blue eyes

(That's Nia.. Excuse my crappy drawing. XD. And ya notice her outfit?)

"Breath in.. Breath out.." She instructed. You followed her words, inhaling and exhaling for a few minutes before finally calming down.

"You okay now?" Nia asked, a concern look on her face.

You nodded and say, "Yeah."

Then your friend gestured for you to come over and sit beside her which you did. It's lunch break and the two of you are in your own classroom. Well, Nia was eating her lunch peacefully but it was ruined by you bursting through the door, raging over an 'albino.'

"So what happened this time..?" The pink haired female asked, her eyes gazing at you. "Did he tease you about your height again? Weight? Face? Body? Handwriting? Teeth? Breath? Eye-"

"Nia!" You shouted as you glared at her which she only responded by a chuckle. You let out a sigh.

Yes, that damn albino is none other than Killua Zoldyck who happens to be your friend who also happens to be your schoolmate who teases you nonstop. It is annoying, of course, who would want to be always teased by him anyway? (Me-)

When you guys first met, he's already like that spitting out side comments and insults about you that you just get used to it. He's constantly rude ever since the start.

But now.. You're growing tired of it. You don't like the way he is when he's teasing you. There are times that you feel the urge to just kill him on the spot. As if you can do that.. He might be like that but he's still a friend. A good friend at that. It might not look like it but he really is.

You flickered your gaze onto the ground as you speak. "It's just that.. he reminded me about the embarrassing thing I did back then.."

Nia raised one of her eyebrows. "So?"

Your gaze returned to her again. "I was reading a book when he said it.. And so when the moment he finished, I abruptly stand up but I didn't know he was that close to me so.. then.. then.." You fumbled with your words, having second thoughts to continue the next sentence.