✿A Poem For You

It's the last chapter.

-

"It's a poem..." Killua mumbled as he squats down and picked up the paper he had dropped.

"A poem?" You glanced at him with a raised brow. "You made it?"

"Uhh yeah..." He nodded. "It was actually for you but let's just not read it. I said what needs to be said now anyway. This isn't really that impo-"

"Let me read it! Come on!" You exclaimed as you showed your palm in front of him, trying to gesture to let him give it to you. "You made a poem and you won't show it? Let's not put your effort into waste." You try to convince him.

"But it's embarrassing and stupid," Killua told you as he tries to close your hand. "Let's just not."

"Do you think I care about that right now?" You peered at him.

He was silent as he took notice of your red face and well, his face too. You guys are already a blushing mess, what's there to lose?

"Fine." He huffed as he handed you the piece of paper and you begin to read it in your head.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦.
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺,
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘪-𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘪.
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦,
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴,
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵,
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦

"What—" No words comes into your mind. You didn't know what to say. What— What is Killua thinking? Saying he likes you and now give you this? It's — This is not a love letter or poem! You were about to question him when the male cuts you off.

"I already told you it's stupid but well," He looks away, drips of sweats forming in his forehead. "You insisted. I - I might as well read it for you"

You just titled your head at his statement. It already offends you when you've read it silently and now he wants to read it out loud for you? Isn't he just applying salt to the wound?

His Diary | Killua Zoldyckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें