✿I like how you are you

"Oi, witch!"

You jumped in surprise when a familiar voice called out to you. You fidgeted your fingers as you pray with all your might that the voice you just heard was nothing but an imagination.

A female classmate of yours gained your attention when she went up to you and talk. "Hello there, (L/n)-san," she said her voice soothing with politeness.

"Yes?"

"I think Killua-san is calling you." she smiled pointing to the door of your classroom and soon left you.

You mentally cursed inside yor head. Now knowing that the voice was real and the owner of it is just right behind that door of your classroom.

No

No

No

You cannot face him like this not when you've just read his diary last night.

"Oi (Y/n)!!"

You heard Killua calling out to you once again. You could feel the impatience in his voice. He's really impatient, isn't he?

Gathering all your courage inside your body, you went to the door and opened it. The appearance of your friend makes it way in your view.

--

Killua let out a barely audible tsk when he saw you.

This witch as what he like to call her had him waiting for ages. (No, Killua. You're only exaggerating)

Killua opened his mouth, about to speak when you suddenly glanced up at him. The two of you made eye contact and then..

Poof!

Killua noticed your face becoming red. Your ears too. The male felt that he should put his hand in your forehead to check out your temperature but his pride told him no. There is no way that he would do that. You might think he's concerned about you when he actually is not. So instead of that, he flickered your forehead.

It was quick, yes, and he barely touched your forehead, yes, but he felt it. It was warm.

Your (eye color) eyes glared at him. "What the heck was that for?!" You whined.

Killua ignored your question as he then, raise one of his eyebrows and ask you, "Are you sick or what? Your face's really red."

He saw you quickly shaking your head left and right. "I—I am not blu—blushing!"

"Hah?!" Killua is confused. He did not say you were blushing. Where did you even get that? He felt his eyebrows knit together. "I did not say you're blushing, you baka!"

After that, the male noticed you avoiding his stare.

You're acting really weird right now.

--

You cannot just help it. Every time you see his face, you were reminded of everything that he wrote on his diary.

"Oi (Y—"

Before he could even finish your name, you already dash pass him.