✿Your smiles and laughs

Hey guys. So I made a mistake in the chapter one, I said Killua is your classmate but noooo, he's not. He's a schoolmate of yours not classmate.

I fixed it already though^^

And just to make things clear, you have NOT FULLY read Killua's diary yet. You've only read the first to four pages.

--

"Nia, what do I look like?"

"Huh?"

Your friend turned to you meeting the sight of you smiling weirdly at her. "Your smile looks weird. Did someone forcefully plastered a smile on your face or something?" Nia remarked.

"Wow.. You're such a supportive friend." You rolled your eyes. "All I want to know is whether do I look beautiful or not whenever I smile."

Nia says bluntly, "Your smile to me just now seems forceful and it doesn't look beautiful not even the slightest. Maybe if you smile naturally, it'll look okay."

'It'll look okay..?'

You pouted at that. So what Nia's trying to say is that even if you were to smile naturally, you will only look okay? Just okay? Is the word okay enough to be labeled as beautiful?

No. It's not.

"Why are you asking?" The pink haired female questioned you cutting off your thoughts.

"No reason in particular."

Nia cocked an eyebrow at you in which you only responded with a shrug. Although your friend is not buying the no reason you told her, she decided to let it go.

Todoroki suddenly tearing off the page you're reading: ..let it go. Let it go.

Lol wut is dat^

-

Gon's eyes darted to the corner of their classroom where his bestfriend Killua sat. Gon is at the front seat of the room far from Killua. The teacher had to put the black haired boy at the front for the reason that he and Killua keeps talking rather loudly while in class.

As if on cue, his bestfriend looked over to his place making eye contact with him. Gon smiled and waved his hand a bit. His smile become wider when Killua did the same.

"H-e-y" mouthed Gon.

Killua was about to say something back but was interrupted when an eraser meets Gon's face.

"Wha!—" yelled Gon in shock and slight pain. "W—what?" He abruptly looked back to the teacher whose red eyes raging in anger. Gon gulped sweating nervously as he observed his teacher now angry teacher.