✿You ruined my day

"What is happening?"

The teacher's voice fall upon the detention room. Your head whipped around the direction of the voice. You gulped noticing the intense glare on the teacher's face. "Do we have a problem here?"

Killua clicked his tongue, the only response he had given to the teacher. The other guy falls into silence leaving you to answer the question.

You bowed. "T-there's not a problem here, Sir," you denied.

"Is there really not? "

"Yes, sir."

"What about that scream?"

"I.. I just saw a cockroach."

<SFX:SMACK>

Apparently while you are busy talking to the teacher, the other guy had punched Killua. You clenched your fist, furious at the guy.

I'm trying to not get more in trouble with this and this bastard had just to do that?!

If you're already mad, imagine Killua. He's fuming.

Another punch was made. It was from Killua and it had landed to the other student's face.

Y

ou panicked more inside when you see Killua swinging his fist again, preparing to land a punch for the third time now. But just as Killua was to retort back again, a loud stomp of feet startled you all.

"I think you're forgetting about someone here.."

The three students glance at their teacher whose eyes were menacingly cold.

"You there." He pointed at the guy who did the punching. "Clean the restroom after class."

"Huh wh—"

"You better not question me why. You've got some guts to cause a ruckus when I'm just here right in front of you."

"But s-sir.."

"Are we gonna have a problem?"

"N-no sir."

Then the teacher turned to you two. "You clean the room 6. I'm hoping to see you all three in the designated room after classes are over. If you don't come back and do as what I had just ordered, you'll regret it."

You wipe the tables more roughly than you had intended to making unpleasant sounds.

Killua noticed it. "What? You mad?" He asked, erasing the chalk on blackboard much harder and quicker than before.

"I'm not mad. You're mad," You responded back emphasizing each word. "Whose fault is it that we have to clean this dirty old classroom anyway?"

The male stopped momentarily from what he's doing and turns to look at you. "You're blaming me for it?"

You stopped wiping and glared at the table as if the table had done all the wrong doings to you."Pft," A scoff left your lips, "You said that yourself. I didn't say it was you."

"Oh really?" Killua dropped the eraser, "Shouldn't you be thankful for me?"

"Thankful for what? For getting us more in trouble? Wow. Thank you," You replied instantly followed by a dry chuckle. "Thank you, Killua. Thank you so much for ruining my day."