✿You make my heart go doki-doki

Words in Italic are your thoughts.

-

S e v e n

-

"Hey Gon." You smiled at the black haired male. "Umm.. S-so why were you shouting all those stuffs?" You asked shifting awkwardly in your spot.

Gon send you a wide grin. "I wanted to make you smile!" Then the male hold both of your hands with his own. "Since you were crying earlier, I want to make you feel better!" He was staring right into your eyes when he said those words which did not fail to make your heart go doki-doki.

You avoided his gaze, flustered. "You're an idiot, Gon," You stated before shifting your eyes back to him. "B-but thanks! I feel all better now." Then your lips formed into a smile as you shyly and slowly remove your hands from Gon.

"I'm glad then... shall we head home now?" Gon asked pointing at the direction ahead.

You nodded in response.

As the two of you, alone, began to walk side by side, you can feel your heart go pitter-patter inside your chest. You aren't dumb to not know what is the meaning of all this.

I'm developing a crush on Gon! Maybe I already am!

You start freaking out inside your head knowing full enough that you might like the sunshine aka Gon— you were a bit disappointed that a bright grin, his gaze, and some sweet words(compliments) is already enough to make you fall for the said male.

Just wow.
You're easy to woo, dear self.

The walk to your house are full of laughs and talks. You did enjoy it but there is still something at the back of your mind the whole time. Something that you cannot brushed off easily no matter how much you tried. It's a question that you've been wanting to ask to Gon however your pride is not letting you.

It still lingers in your mind even when you are finally at home and that unanswered question is,

"Where is Killua?"

-

You looked over at the calendar hanging on the wall.

AUG 10 2019
Sat

Weekdays are finally over. The whole school week was tiring—it's tiring to go to school, okay?— and rocky. A lot has happened to you. Back then, you were angry at Killua that you even managed to steal his diary. After reading some pages, you thought he got a crush on you which made you all blushy blushy with him thinking that there could still be someone out there who can like you although it's Killua. However it turns out that he really don't. Realizing that from what happened yesterday, Killua's statement about you will never fall into 'I like you' category. Who's in their right mind that will say those things to their crush anyway?  Also, it's contrary to the stuff he wrote in his diary meaning that Killua could never think of you in that way. The girl in his diary and (Y/n) (L/n) are not the same person. That's just how it is.

Hmph. Let's forget about that damn albino. Let's just think of my sunshine, Gon!

Your mind went over to reminisce the walk to your home with Gon yesterday. Smiling at the thought, you twirl some strands of your hair.

Walking with Gon is nice.

Then you start to imagine about what would it be like if you became Gon's girlfriend. It will probably be full of rainbows and unicorns! You squealed inside your head, loving the imagination you just had.

At that moment, as if a person is living inside your head, you heard its voice, "What about Killua then?"

You furrowed your eyebrows as you think of Killua.

Being his girlfriend would be the worst!

He's not sweet!

He would probably just tease her all the time!

He's not even the slightest romantic!

I can't believe that guy actually have a crush!

A longtime crush at that!

His crush.. I wonder who is it?

You slightly scratch your cheek saying,  "It's..not..me. "

Before you knew it, you were already frowning at the thought of Killua's crush not being you. You abruptly covered your mouth when you realized it. You couldn't possibly feeling sad over that, right?! Okay maybe you were a little disappointed.. Just disappointed.

Okay, fine. You were really feeling sad and disappointment but only a bit. This is why you should never assume unless proven so.

"Damn— it's his diary that made me think such things!" You cussed out loud at the empty living room of your house. You were the only person inside the house. Your parents are busy working so here you are, alone. It's also not like you have siblings to be with so yeah, alone.

"His diary.." You murmured to yourself. Then you go to your room,  took the diary out from your drawer and gaze at it a bit longer than you intended to.

I should probably give this back...

A breath escaped from your lips. "After I read one more page that is.."

You opened it and continue to turn the pages until you spotted the page where you've left off.

Your eyes begin to read the words written on it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Oct 1 17

I dont like the way she makes my heart beat fast whenever she talk to me alone. She's turning me to a mess.
Like the other day. I'm eating my lunch when the idiot decided to come over to me and say hi. She just literally only looked at me,  said hi, and smiled. Why the hell is my heart beating so fast? I know I like her but is this really how it is? Seriously. I dont know if having this feelings is a good thing or a bad thing.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

You were stunned on what you've read. It's a situation similar to you. Such a coincidence.

You let out a laugh reading the page again.

Killua's much much more in trouble than me. It was only a hi and he's already swooning!  Haha!

Your laugh soon faded out. Realizing that the Killua you know truly likes someone, and that there's someone out there who can actually make the albino's heart go doki-doki.

You didnt know what gotten into you when you suddenly throw Killua's diary away. After that, you rolled over to your side and nestled your face in the pillow.

I guess he can have those kind of feelings too.

-

Haha!  I updated! :>