✿The lie

The sound of your footsteps was the only thing you could hear in the hallway. After all, you were the only one left, in this part of school. All the students probably went home now or is on another place of the school.

You were just done with the club meeting and was about to go home when you noticed that your phone had gone missing. Unfortunately. Thinking that it's somewhere in your room, you went back to get it.

While walking on the too-quiet-it-gives-you-creeps-hallway, you try to think of stuffs as to not get scared.

It's already been two weeks since that happened. I'm talking about the confrontation with Killua. Just as you said, he really didn't show himself. You didn't see him ever since then.

It was upsetting, of course. There are times where you scan your surroundings hoping to see him. There are also times where you almost search for the guy, but every time your pride comes out and told you no.

You clutched the postcard you were holding tighter than before and began to realize it which made you instantly stop. You flip it over and over again to see if there's any damage done. It was just a bit crumpled.

You scanned the postcard. It was Khun Agüero Agnes who is in the postcard.

He still look good. Nice.

The postcard was given to you earlier in the club meeting.

- Flashback -

"Hey who's thirsty? I got something over here for you."

"Me!"

Loud yells of club members soon responded to the club's vice president.

You are in your club today. The anime club. You thought you wouldn't really want to go to a club where there are a lot of responsibilities and such. You want a club that you really like and can go escape from the meetings from time to time. The anime club's activities would be fun and you would enjoy it most unlike the other clubs.

You heard the club members squealing once they were given something from the vice president. Curious, you went to them and asks for one too.

In your surprise, instead of any beverages, you were given a picture of hot anime boys and girls.

'Ah.. So this is what thirsty refers to huh..'

You look at the postcard on your hand. It was Khun from Tower of God.  A new anime. You heard it was the first ever webtoon(manhwa) that was animated by Japan studios.

Your lips curled up into a smile. Yeah this is what you want. This carefree atmosphere. The im-just-here-to-enjoy-2Dcharcters. It's not that stressing.

- End of Flashback -

"Pfft." You snorted at the memory. At this time, you reached your classroom. Luckily, it wasn't locked yet so you open the door, search for your phone, found it under your desk,  exit the classroom and runs, not wanting to be in the sinister hallways any longer.

Your school was quite big. Just before the exit gate, you'll pass over the large field where outdoor activities were being done. But it was mostly used by the soccer club when school hours are over. They always practice after classes.

And you were right, there they are, practicing. You couldn't really see their faces since it was mostly blocked by the large number of students watching them.