❀He who envies

The captain

Yuji was not as outstanding of a student much to his dismay. He was an ordinary student yet he managed to be a captain of the soccer club. He was proud of himself and the peers he had looks at him with respect now. It was all going so great until the new recruits came in.

Evan was the first. Annoying and loud brat. Always complaining. Yuji had noted this guy to be an airhead. But he got cute looks and his talent in soccer couldn't be ignored. He's already annoyed with this guy.

The perfect and peaceful life he worked so hard in this soccer club had to be ruined by Evan. He immediately helped with recruiting members once he joined in. His bright and high energy rubbed Yuji off in so many ways.

It feels as though Evan is the actual captain.

It wasn't until the last day of recruitment in clubs when another headache came to the soccer club. A silver haired whose eyes contains danger. Yuji knows there was something different with this guy. He was much more if he compares it to Evan.

Killua was an arrogant and indifferent guy. He doesn't involve in conversation as much as Evan and he wasn't as loud but the male still annoys the captain. He was annoyed at by how many people seem to look at the silver haired and how many of the whispers seems to be a compliment for him.

He didn't get as much attention from people like this. Why?

Evan who was already the annoying brat #1 are in bad terms with annoying brat #2 Killua, Yuji noticed. They don't seem to get along well. He doesn't know why. Evan was a great Player however Killua surpasses him. Maybe it was because of that? He didn't really know. He was just hoping they'll beat each other up someday yet it never happened.

Days passed and the irritating he feels towards the two is still not going away. Heck, he was even asked by two of his classmates to ask for Killua's number. He was mad. He thought he was finally going to have a girl himself.

He wants to have all of these by himself.

Talent.

Looks.

Attention.

Fame.

Respect.

E

van overshadowed him and Killua is just someone so great he couldn't reach him. It feels just like in the beginning again, where he is at the lowest step of the stairs.

He wants to bring them down.

-

The captain had set up a plan for both of his members downfall. The first lucky person just had to be Killua himself.

Yuji knows Killua has a girlfriend and searching for which class is she in took him days. He had a plan. A plan so simple yet destructive. Well, it'll only be destructive if Killua and his girlfriend loves each other and trust each other as much. He was planning to break down their trust and perhaps if the trust is broken, break up is after, right?

Perhaps Killua wouldn't be as great as he himself today if he's so devastated with the break up?

Yuji knows there are too many risks and too many uncertainties but he still persisted.

Yuji had gone to Killua's girlfriend's classroom hoping to call for her but he didn't see her. Only an empty classroom. He entered and searched for her bag. He had long remembered what it had looked like. If he couldn't had it his way then he'll just have to search for something worthy. Perhaps a phone or something. Something that will break them apart.

He found the bag and just before he opens it, he texted each of his club members saying to meet up for a brief meeting. He figured he need to have an alibi if he got caught. He'll just have to say he's in the meeting room with his club members.

But this alibi he thought of wouldn't even escape his lips the moment he was questioned in the future.

He opened the bag and searched for it's contents. Just the usual stuff. Not even a phone. He took each out of the notebooks and find nothing suspicious until the last notebook that is.

A mocking laugh escaped him as he reads its contents.

Zoldyck, such a girl to have all of these thoughts. A pussy.

Yuji wondered why it is in your possession. Perhaps Killua trusts you so much he'll give his own cringe diary for you to read. Just then, an idea popped into his mind. If he were to post this then wouldnt that make Killua think you're the one who posted it?

It's enough to break down their trust, no?

Another laugh escaped his lips as he finds his idea too amusing.

He then took pictures of the content of the diary and just as he was to take a pic of the next page, a notification sound came from his phone startling him.

It was a text from Evan saying he's on his way.

"Tch," Yuji grumbled under his breath, annoyed once again.

He then thinks to himself that these pics are enough and if he stays any longer, he might get caught so he closed the notebook and stuffed it into the bag. He made his way out of the classroom, a wicked smile creeping up on his lips as he do so.

"You're so fucking done now, Zoldyck."

-

I just wanna share his POV.

Hahahaha. Hate and envy is his reason why he did that. Was it justified? Absolutely no lol.