✿The truth

Killua comes home with a smile etched on his face.

"Onii-chan! You're home!" His little sibling, Alluka, welcomed him enthusiastically with a hug.

The younger noticed her brother's good mood. "Onii-chan.. You seem happy! Did something happen?" She asked tilting her head cutely.

Killua only patted his sibling's head and hummed, agreeing. He then went to change his clothes and make dinner.

After tucking in Alluka to bed, the albino went to his room and opened his drawers, searching for a certain notebook yet confusion struck him when he couldn't find it anywhere.

"Where is it?"

"It's not here!"

You yelled on your phone. Nia, who was on the other side of the phone, flinched at your loud shriek.

"What's not there?"

"The diary! It's missing!" You panicked, searching for it everywhere in your room. "I know I've throw it somewhere in my room back then but now I couldn't find it! What should I do, Nia?"

You look under your bed but it wasn't there too. In your bag, closet, drawers.  Anywhere.

Nia's voice snapped you of your panicky state. "Look, (Y/n). Don't you think it's for the best?"

You couldn't understand why it's for the best so you questioned why.

"Killua doesn't know his diary is in your hands. So— if it ever comes to the point where Killua searched for it. Aren't you at advantage here? You don't have the evidence which is the diary. Killua can't blame you."

You are quiet, not replying for a good minute before you ask with such a scoff, "You sound evil."

You could feel Nia shrugging her shoulders. "Thanks," She mused. "If you don't agree on what I just said then you better search thoroughly and gave it back." You could hear some pen sounds, as if writing, making you wonder if Nia is doing some homework or anything school-related. "Good luck." Then she hanged up.

You sigh as you plopped yourself down your bed, with your face on the pillow.

Another school day passed. The classes are over now and you are on your way to exit the school. Just like everyday, you would pass over the large green field. You couldn't control yourself so you walked towards it. It was easier than yesterday to look, for the reason that there  wasn't much people watching.

You didn't see Killua today so you were hoping to get a glance at the male. However Killua's not in the field.

You facepalmed internally.

That's why people are fewer than the usual.

Your mind started to wonder how could Killua be popular in just two weeks that you didn't see him.

Is this the power of being an attractive albino?

/Ring ring/

The sound of your phone engulfed your ears. You took out your phone from your bag and unlocked it, seeing there is a message on the display.

It was from your club President requesting for a sudden meeting. You sigh and puts the phone in your bag again. While doing so, two people walked passed you. A red haired and brown haired males.